Anyone have or know much about Locman?

D.Wiggs

I am looking into a Latin Lover (I know the name is :fgay ) but I was wondering if anyone knew if they were good quality time pieces for the money. I know there are better, but I am looking for a dressy watch with Diamonds that I don't have to worry about having a heart attack everytime it gets bumped or nicked etc.

I have a 4ct Locman chronograph.. i got alot of compliments on it from its size but my friends hated cus they say the diamonds were fake!! the only problem is that its a quartz and now I dont know where to get a new battery...ive had the watch for 4yrs, looks new still!! i havent worn it since the battery died tho :(

Very nice. I am looking at the 4ct. Latin Lover with black face and band. I love the size (I have a Corum bubble) and I know, most people think any diamond watch (even if it said Cartier) is fake, but hey, we got it for us! Other than it being quartz (which is better for me than automatic, because I always take it off so much and have no automatic spinner, my watch was always needing reset), do you like it ?

yea i like it alot..its a cool lookin watch! i would wear it more often but it doesnt run:D

here are some crappy pics...u cant see the shine of diamonds on the side tho:D

dsc007325cv.th.jpg

dsc007338od.th.jpg

Very nice! Thanks for posting the pics. I think I will definitely order the Latin Lover with diamonds today!

:vom:  :vom:

:butthead: :butthead: :finga:

I definitely like how the Latin Lover series forms to the wrist more with the large side lugs. Yours looks a lot like an elongated version of my Corum; a very nice change of pace from the average watch. Watches are just like cars or anything else, people will always have their own (very strong) opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

well i was gunna say i can get em at 45% off but i dont beleive we have the one. The most we go on the bling fator is one or two bands around the face.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have no problem with being a Liberace-esque guy, cause we all know who I go home to!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

No, I havent yet. It's the 0500P-BLK-BLK. It has 4.31kt.

Let me know if you can get it!

Sounds good. I will be here!

And Lambo 8... :finga: :finga: :finga: :finga: :finga: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a Swatch rip-off! :lol: :lol:

I can't say it enough :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom:

You couldn't pay me enough to wear that thing never mind buying one.Figures you are a Steeler fan :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You couldn't pay me enough to wear that thing never mind buying one.Figures you are a Steeler fan :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is no other kind of fan. If you aren't a Steeler fan, you are hust some poor sap who grew up on bad football!! :finga: :finga: :finga:

And no one posted a picture of the watch I want so keep your :vom: to yourself !! :finga: :finga: :lol: :lol:

Hey Wiggs that exact model isnt availible to us right now apparently.

No problem, I think I found a good deal on it.

There is no other kind of fan. If you aren't a Steeler fan, you are hust some poor sap who grew up on bad football!! :finga: :finga: :finga:

And no one posted a picture of the watch I want so keep your :vom: to yourself !! :finga: :finga: :lol: :lol:

OK

I will be more specific.ANY LOCMAN :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom:

:finga: :finga: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .................

Jackass! :finga: :finga: :finga:

OK

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .................

Jackass! :finga: :finga: :finga:

It takes one to know one :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: