* * Got some Dubuis FOR SALE!!! * *

Guest SP_wEaZeL

Guest SP_wEaZeL

Carbon is number 12 of 280! White gold bezel

For: $9700 99% new

Red number 8 of 8! Only 8 in the world!! SS bezel

For: $9700

I think they are UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY!!!!! Sorry mark I would nt pay $10 for that watch. Sell it to allan, he alreay has one of those god awful looking watches on his wrist. He could add the red face one to his collection. :roll: :roll:

I think they are UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY!!!!! Sorry mark I would nt pay $10 for that watch. Sell it to allan, he alreay has one of those god awful looking watches on his wrist. He could add the red face one to his collection. :roll: :roll:

i have to agree. I'm not a watch connoisseur, but i just love a nice breitling with a simple diamond bezel. I don't under stand the 'big square' watch designs? or why they're worth so much?

i have to agree. I'm not a watch connoisseur, but i just love a nice breitling with a simple diamond bezel. I don't under stand the 'big square' watch designs? or why they're worth so much?

I always thought the "square" wathces looked better on women....

Im not a big fan of diamonds and all that crap either... Leave that stuff for the chicks...

I always thought the "square" wathces looked better on women....

Im not a big fan of diamonds and all that crap either... Leave that stuff for the chicks...

That would explain why allan has one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Coming from a dude who thinks a 442 looks nice :lol: :lol: :lol: :finga: :finga: :finga: