2006 M5

sftobr

Purchesed an 06 M5 about 3mo. ago and even though it is a great car the SMG tranny is still not there yet. My old M3 SMG tranny used to have too much delay between shifts unless you were really driving it agressivly. New M5 is better but still can not shift as well as my E=Gear on my Murci.The car will be perfect when the put a 6 speed manual in it and at that point I think I will go for the M6 only because I like the look much better. Last month traded M5 and Murci coupe for 06 Murci Roadster any am very pleased with my purchase.Also had constant warning lights coming on and I was getting annoying.Lesson I should of learned by now is do not buy a first run car!!!! One day I will learn.

Purchesed an 06 M5 about 3mo. ago and even though it is a great car the SMG tranny is still not there yet. My old M3 SMG tranny used to have too much delay between shifts unless you were really driving it agressivly. New M5 is better but still can not shift as well as my E=Gear on my Murci.The car will be perfect when the put a 6 speed manual in it and at that point I think I will go for the M6 only because I like the look much better. Last month traded M5 and Murci coupe for 06 Murci Roadster any am very pleased with my purchase.Also had constant warning lights coming on and I was getting annoying.Lesson I should of learned by now is do not buy a first run car!!!! One day I will learn.

any pics mate?