@@ Kandyland Playboy Party Pictures!!!@@ NWS $$ NWS $$ NWS

kwn

Met Allan, AJGlobal, beachbummed, rakjoe, vmanaktala & Yellow Fever at W.

I have the first pre-party photos for everyone on Lambo-Power.

Guys, please post all your photos here.

Kevin

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 girls came back to the beverly hotel and about 8 went back to the W. Lets just say the after hour party in the room was quite nice. I have plenty of naked shots of them in the rooms and will post when I get home tonite , Lets just say they were good to go with a couple bucks

I'm drunk.....hooked up with one of the dancers in the back yard somewere....peace out.

Kris,

I don't see your Gallardo their, but there is a Black Gallardo with Red interior parking outside W.

Kevin

For all the guys who missed this event, There is another Party at the end of August and it will be a bit larger than this one was, There will be real artists playing Don henly will be among them. More of the house will be open and more celebs will be lurking. I beleive the event is called Pamela anderson faithful foundation, Somthing along those lines, Tix are $ 1500 and From what I heard from a guy who attended both this one last night and the Pamela one last year said No comparison. So I will be getting all the facts together along with the code you all will need to buy tix if interested, I'm sure most of you married guys will not be attending once your your wifes find out about what took place last night, But all you single guys make sure you go

4 girls came back to the beverly hotel and about 8 went back to the W. Lets just say the after hour party in the room was quite nice. I have plenty of naked shots of them in the rooms and will post when I get home tonite , Lets just say they were good to go with a couple bucks

Send those W Room pics directly to me first, I have a feeling you and I can make some money here by withholding a few if you know what I mean . :lol:

For all the guys who missed this event' date=' There is another Party at the end of August and it will be a bit larger than this one was, There will be real artists playing Don henly will be among them. More of the house will be open and more celebs will be lurking. I beleive the event is called Pamela anderson faithful foundation, Somthing along those lines, Tix are $ 1500 and From what I heard from a guy who attended both this one last night and the Pamela one last year said No comparison. So I will be getting all the facts together along with the code you all will need to buy tix if interested, I'm sure most of you married guys will not be attending once your your wifes find out about what took place last night, But all you single guys make sure you go[/quote

PM me info please. :D :D :D :D ] My newest toy may be in by then...and should be quite a fun road trip traveling down south.

it was insane. i got tons of pics, gotta resize and put them up.

c

OT, chanp, are you a lambo owner? In the last two weeks leaving frenso going towards clovis i've seen 2 different murcis, yellow and light grey, were either yours?

Keep them pics coming. LOL... Looks like a great time. How does one get into such an event. Is it more about your contacts of the $$$$?

Last nights party was pretty much an anyone with a grand can attend type deal, But the party in August will be more expensive and more about who you know and more of a select crowd with hefner roaming around most of the night as well. A better quality of girls too, Not that they were not nice... I'll take a bunch of 6-7s running around anytime, But 9s and 10s will in there in August for pamelas gig.