Lingenfelter 427TT 1038RWHP 4-SALE

The Hunter

$160,000

SEE PIX AT THE OTHER POST OF lingenfelter c6 does 212mph in mile

complete build sheet and lots more pix available.

THIS CAR CANNOT BE DUPLICATED BY LPE FOR THIS PRICE.......FOR A LPE CAR LIKE THIS.....ITS A STEAL!!!

This is a 1 of 1 car by LPE and there is not another one ITW

TH

Yellow Fever,

Thanks for your opinion fcuk-Face :finga:

Its douchbags like you that actually give other fcuk-Heads like you a bad name...

Not as hard as what your something tells you..........

Thanks for the post though.......a real badd-ass :supz:

:prayer: :prayer: Jeff in the jungle

Yellow Fever,  

Thanks for your opinion ****-Face :finga:  

Its douchbags like you that actually give other ****-Heads like you a bad name...

:prayer:  :prayer: Jeff in the jungle

Anytime my friend ! Glad I could shed some light. :butthead:

Thank You :goodman: and your welcome..... :finga:

...........Guess ya take the badd :vom: with the good :prayer: .........

Dont knock it till you drive it :supz:

Makes a TT G seem tame.

Later :heart:

TH

i think shortly, your time set on the mile might be shattered ;)

i've said too much already :twisted:

that said LPE do a great job with thier cars :)

Yellow Fever,  

Thanks for your opinion ****-Face :finga:  

Its douchbags like you that actually give other ****-Heads like you a bad name...

:prayer:  :prayer: Jeff in the jungle

What an asshole....

Your login name is appropriate..At a $160K Something tells me you'll be on the hunt for a buyer for quite some time.

NO....this is being an asshole. This is a forum board, but why say something stupid if nothing at all.

I should have said " Jungle Fever, your right.....I am dreaming, the car ISNT a LAMBO its a POS. Reserve dropped to $35,000"......FU!

i've said too much already  :twisted:  

.......Our time in the mile was definitly good, but also very beatable......

If the car does not sell, it will run again to set better times 0-60, 1/4, and the mile.

Good luck Brother!!!!!

This is my 3rd project with LPE....and they are the shit!

TH

If the car does not sell, it will run again to set better times 0-60, 1/4, and the mile.

Good luck Brother!!!!!

This is my 3rd project with LPE....and they are the ****!

TH

would you be willing to do the tests witha grassroots publication? (one that might not insist on the same requirements as your car was previously run under)

i'm not sure the car i'm speaking of will beat yours.... its just in the realm of possibility

Good luck Brother!!!!!

This is my 3rd project with LPE....and they are the ****!

TH

would you be willing to do the tests witha grassroots publication? (one that might not insist on the same requirements as your car was previously run under)

i'm not sure the car i'm speaking of will beat yours.... its just in the realm of possibility

PM me and leave me a phone number to call you at. I am definatley interested. I built the car for the soul purpose of RUNNING and am looking for an event.

TH

Its people like you that give LPE a bad name

ummmmmm

you seemingly have no idea what LPE do.

its people like allen-lambo that give lambo owners a bad name. I have no idea what he's like in real life... but if he is anything like his arrocant aristocratic posts suggest, no thanks. A sence of entitlement is a strange thing to deal with.

I regularly meet with, and know many exotic collectors, and owners; not one of which has had this attitude; which is why I dont take anything ol allen-lambo says with more then a pinch of salt.... this includes people who make allen's wealth seem like but a drop from a kettle....

while TH may be posting to generate interest for selling his car; the engineering that goes into building them is nothing short of amazing.

truth be told, how does an owner reflect on the company? welcome to the intardweb it seems...

I know full well who LPE is and what they do and I love their company. John was the god of SBC's.

That said hunters lash out on Jeff was uncalled for.

How So, if you would please?? That response makes no sense???? I am now curious for a response on that one!

And too answer your second post..... about "lashing out to fever"...

WHY reply to an ad-for-sale of a respectable tuner car with BS like"your name suits you....good luck your gonna need it to hunt down a buyer"

If you cant say anything respectable or nice....why even post anything at all????

The post was a definate "JOLT" to me as.....good luck sellin that POS.

.....I too await again for a response to your thought on this one.

All I did was list a car for sale that LPE also has for sale on their site....

The guy said and asshole thing that desevred the same back...its over!!!

TH

ummmmmm

its people like allen-lambo that give lambo owners a bad name. I have no idea what he's like in real life... but if he is anything like his arrocant aristocratic posts suggest, no thanks. A sence of entitlement is a strange thing to deal with.

I regularly meet with, and know many exotic collectors, and owners; not one of which has had this attitude; which is why I dont take anything ol allen-lambo says with more then a pinch of salt.... this includes people who make allen's wealth seem like but a drop from a kettle....

while TH may be posting to generate interest for selling his car; the engineering that goes into building them is nothing short of amazing.

truth be told, how does an owner reflect on the company? welcome to the intardweb it seems...

No problem buddy! have fun going back to photographing other peoples cars as they drive down the road. And on that note.... SAYONARA :finga: :finga:

ummmmmm

No problem buddy! have fun going back to photographing other peoples cars as they drive down the road. And on that note.... SAYONARA :finga: :finga:

I knew that was coming :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol. This thread rocks. I want to see some serious smack.

That LPE car is awesome, personally (and this is my opinion so its worth the paper its printed on) I think you should refit the interior with as many stock parts as possible (seats, etc etc) and then relist it with the other pics pulled out. Right now I see a great looking car with an interior that looks like a 86 Foxbody project car. :lol:

Some rich old clucker is going to buy this thing and shit himself the first time it goes into boost. It will be back up for sale in no time. LPE tends to build cars so bloody fast the customers cant handle it!!!! :supz:

Lol. This thread rocks. I want to see some serious smack.  

That LPE car is awesome, personally (and this is my opinion so its worth the paper its printed on) I think you should refit the interior with as many stock parts as possible (seats, etc etc) and then relist it with the other pics pulled out. Right now I see a great looking car with an interior that looks like a 86 Foxbody project car.  :lol:  

Some rich old clucker is going to buy this thing and **** himself the first time it goes into boost. It will be back up for sale in no time. LPE tends to build cars so bloody fast the customers cant handle it!!!! :supz:

The entire interior is stock...save the seats and roll cage.

With them....into a high boost hijinx....they can save your life.....Ill keep it "foxbody project seats"

This is the most wicked car LPE has ever built.....that is coming from the guys @LPE.

It is the most powerful car they have ever built for me as well........driving it is unreal!

Its now for sale to make room for the SE30 I purchased from Roy Catz....and start a different project with LPE with the Viper.

Its not the seats themselves I refer too, they are very nice, I meant the pictures more than anything, with the passenger seat missing, etc etc.