Lingenfelter 427TT 1038RWHP 4-SALE

The Hunter

Its not the seats themselves I refer too, they are very nice, I meant the pictures more than anything, with the passenger seat missing, etc etc.

There are 2 Recaro Seats in the car.

The passenger side was out when that pic was taken at our testing-tune at Oscoda Michigan Air Base to make easy room and acess for the laptop, ECU's, wires ect....

Stock interior with 2 race seats....and complete cage.

............I do agree though.......1 seat would be very gay looking.... :vom:

Is the car still located in Valpo? I live like 30 minutes from there. :supz:

Ryan....you have a PM!

TH

:| You have no messages in this folder. Try sending it again maybe???

Bottom line..at the end of the day its still a POS.

And I speak from experience...Being the the first FI C5 owner to break 700RWHP 5 years ago. :finga:

TT'ing a C6 is like putting lipstick on a pig! That being said..Good luck with your $160K sale !

TT'ing a C6 is like putting lipstick on a pig!

Lol, we have a saying in Sweden that goes something like that: "Styling a Volvo is like putting makup on a pig". And a picture to go with it (the saying in Swedish on the side):

30440_9820d.jpg

TT'ing a C6 is like putting lipstick on a pig!

Lol, we have a saying in Sweden that goes something like that: "Styling a Volvo is like putting makup on a pig". And a picture to go with it (the saying in Swedish on the side):

30440_9820d.jpg

.........hey, thats my car!

How did you get into my Euro-Trash Garage?

Thats the POS I drive when on Holiday in Europe...

And for everyday life...I gues Im stuck with a POS tuner car that was outdone by FEVER 5 years ago.........

Jeezzz......Im such a fcuk! :goodman:

Thanks for all the opinions from you guys out in CALI........ I now must re-think my entire car stable and learn to be cool.

It was a fun thread!

:finga: TH

dork.. :roll:

DICK :roll: Real intelligent post! :lol: :lol:

Well, first of all, no point in PM'ing me with alot of these: :finga:

My point is; WHY are you using energy, arguing on this forum, and make nothing but a fool of yourself. This is a LAMBO forum, but people still like both the viper and the new Z and LPE's ect.

The problem is that we are sicking tired of all the people coming to this forum trying to explane us that Lambos are overrated sh*t and LPE's which are "SO much faster" in a drags ect is "the best". Therefore, people like you make people like us like them less, and therefore, you give LPE a bad name.

dork.. :roll:

DICK :roll: Real intelligent post! :lol: :lol:

Well, first of all, no point in PM'ing me with alot of these: :finga:

My point is; WHY are you using energy, arguing on this forum, and make nothing but a fool of yourself. This is a LAMBO forum, but people still like both the viper and the new Z and LPE's ect.

The problem is that we are sicking tired of all the people coming to this forum trying to explane us that Lambos are overrated sh*t and LPE's which are "SO much faster" in a drags ect is "the best". Therefore, people like you make people like us like them less, and therefore, you give LPE a bad name.

Sorry Dude.....

But I own many exotics and sold my 99'Sv in 2004 and just replaced it with a 1994 SE30 from CATZ EXOTICS....

And by the way......I placed this "simple post" in the "OTHER CARS" section....for my car for sale.....

And since Ive been here....."being an Lambo Owner" You had better do a search on where I bash Lamborghinis....

Much to your Demise.....I was the one being bashed for a simple post!!!

You had better do a post search before you throw me under the bus :shock: fella :shock: :shock: Just the opposite I might say....

For christ sakes......Read the post from Front to back......All I did was list my car for sale.......being the Lambo SE30 is replacing it...

WTF???? :shock:

• 4 weeks later...

Hey hunter, how is the traction on this baby? do you think the Viper will mod better?

Hey hunter, how is the traction on this baby? do you think the Viper will mod better?

The Viper was a simple Mod. Paxton-Novi SC 742 SAE HP...up from 500 and very drivable.

The traction on the 427TT under FULL BOOST is OK.....if you know how to drive it. Once moving, the car handles very well and sticks to the asphalt.... From a standstill, it takes a very steady push of the right foot!

TH

WTF?  Why are we so high strung?

Dont know how to answer that one????? :roll:

High strung to what and about what are you looking for???

Pretty open statement..... :roll: :idea:

TH

WTF?  Why are we so high strung?

TH

You see!

WTF? Why are we so high strung?

TH

You see!

Nope.........

• 6 months later...