2 Bentley CFS's stolen from Bentley Fort Lauderdale

brandi

Two Bentley Continental Flying Spurs were stolen from Bentley Fort Lauderdale over this last weekend and they’ve asked that if you find anything out about them that you contact the dealership with whatever information you may have.

The Vin numbers are:

SCBBR53W16C039007 – Moonbeam/Beluga/Beluga

SCBBR53W86C039294 – Beluga/Magnolia/Beluga

Given that they were stolen in South Florida I would anticipate that they’re probably on a boat by now to South America but please keep your eye’s and ears open and call the dealership if you happen to hear anything about them.

Yes....maybe. I'm sure there is a good chunk of $$$$$ in it to make it worth it. I'm not sure what the market is for high end cars if they are really headed to South America.

My initial plan was to ship them to South America as mentioned above, but after last night, I gave one to Shaq and one to D. Wade for their performances...

:D

-James Miller

My initial plan was to ship them to South America as mentioned above, but after last night, I gave one to Shaq and one to D. Wade for their performances...

:D  

-James Miller

:lol: :lol: Good one James.

• 9 months later...

These cars were stolen by local hoods from the Sistrunk area in Ft. Lauderdale. The broke in, new where they key box was, took the keys and picked the first two that fit. The cars were recovered a few weeks later a few blocks for the dealership, the crooks that stole them were joyriding with the cars in the same area that the car dealer was in. The shocks and shock towers were damaged on both cars (?) and both cars needed paint jobs.

These cars were stolen by local hoods from the Sistrunk area in Ft. Lauderdale. The broke in, new where they key box was, took the keys and picked the first two that fit. The cars were recovered a few weeks later a few blocks for the dealership, the crooks that stole them were joyriding with the cars in the same area that the car dealer was in. The shocks and shock towers were damaged on both cars (?) and both cars needed paint jobs.

driving them in the same area!?!?!?! damn what is this world coming to? there smart enough to steal the cars but dumb enough to drive them in the same dealer area...amazing