(12 PiX) - I spotted a 2008/2009 BMW ///M3

jess996

k guys, while crusing at newport beach yesterday, i think i spotted a E90/E92 ///M3, U think?

the driver was friendly and he acutally tried to race me lol.... he then slows down for me to take pictures, this "M3" sounds real nice, the note of the exhuasts is not as loud as a expected, while we were "racing", a E60 M5 come and joined the party lol...

thought i should share some pictures with you fine people so here goes:

m3.jpg

m3a.jpg

m3b.jpg

m3c.jpg

m3d.jpg

m3e.jpg

m3f.jpg

m3g.jpg

m3h.jpg

m3i.jpg

m3j.jpg

m3k.jpg

so what yal think? :)

Jimmy

www.Jimmy540i.com

so what yal think? :)

I think they stole the rear lights from my 750Li... :axe: I'm off to the police station to file a report.. :lol: :lol:

Hmmmm... Its strange that they would have that floating around the US when I havent seen spy shots from germany :| I have been patiently waiting for it to be announced, but nothing yet.

However the 335ci seems very impressive....

Brings up a good question; would ppl rather this or the discount version (and better looking!!!) E46 dinan...

the e46 is a more elegant car, better lines in my oppinion, this one is too bulky. lots of extra cheese :axe: but the engine will be phenomenal.

Get an e46 and throw in the new e92 v8 :supz: :supz: (dont mention the hartge H50, that had an e39 v8 in it, not the same) :D

If the plate was a manufacture plate it well could be a prototype/test car.

If it had normal registaration it is a customize something or other.

Either way if that is a test mule I am not a bid fan of the new look, but im am sure it will look better in the flesh.

Nice catch, Now can you sell the pics to a mag and make some money?

I'll take an E36 with a turbo, thanks :supz: The new ones are just too softened up for my tastes. I will admit that the E46 is a beautiful car, but after having driven a few they just don't excite me.

I think that the E46 really was perfect...just hate that the power will be dated...the looks id be happy with..a CSL VERY happy...