The JP SARTI is a FAG thread

Thats the problem with many these f owners.... they are so full of themselves and their cars.... Swearing up and down on how good their car is until they get their butts kicked by a mustang or any car and then swear up and down again that its still a better car because of its heritage..... At least honesty was being conveyed and publicly displayed about the race... Imagine if a f car gets nailed.... no story... no nothing... just a quiet tuck of the tail.... and a tear on the pillow when they get home...

You think JP is going to tell anyone online if his bb got whooped by a ricer? I dont think so....

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the problem with many these f owners.... they are so full of themselves and their cars.... Swearing up and down on how good their car is until they get their butts kicked by a mustang or any car and then swear up and down again that its still a better car because of its heritage..... At least honesty was being conveyed and publicly displayed about the race... Imagine if a f car gets nailed.... no story... no nothing... just a quiet tuck of the tail.... and a tear on the pillow when they get home...

You think JP is going to tell anyone online if his bb got whooped by a ricer? I dont think so....

A funny reply you write, QV, but it amazes me how much energy people put into this competitive thing...

It's approval seeking at it's most basic level.

The only automotive bragging I respect is how good of a driver you are....measured by your ability to lap tracks faster than others in similar machines and/or amazing car control.

And ironically, 99% of people who can impress with their driving abilities are the last people to talk automotive smack...

To me it sounds like his bad ass 930 makes around 400 real HP, since its a '77 I wonder if he added an inter cooler (they didn't become intercooled until '78)? He's also got a 3.0L from the factory, what did he bore it out to 3.3?
Not to mention that wonderfull 4 speed tranny, allowing you enough lag time to take a crap between boost.

I had an 1986 Porsche Turbo before my 99 SV. You need a Turbo II engine, cams, hybrid turbo, G50 5 speed conversion, Powerhaus II exhaust system etc and then you may have a chance.

Only problem is you need $80k to do the mods correctly, and a f*****g fire extinguisher when the pressure becomes too much for the engine, it starts pissing oil and catches fire. :finga: :D

To me it sounds like his bad ass 930 makes around 400 real HP, since its a '77 I wonder if he added an inter cooler (they didn't become intercooled until '78)?  He's also got a 3.0L from the factory, what did he bore it out to 3.3?
Not to mention that wonderfull 4 speed tranny, allowing you enough lag time to take a crap between boost.

when did they get 5 speeds? i know the 79 still had a 4spd...

a 77 930? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Jp, thanks for the props on my diamond studs. Since you like them soo much, wanna work a trade out for your 328? Ill let you pay off the balance in monthly installments.

Hey Jp, thanks for the props on my diamond studs. Since you like them soo much, wanna work a trade out for your 328? Ill let you pay off the balance in monthly installments.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

To me it sounds like his bad ass 930 makes around 400 real HP, since its a '77 I wonder if he added an inter cooler (they didn't become intercooled until '78)?  He's also got a 3.0L from the factory, what did he bore it out to 3.3?

I am sure 5 speeds became available around 1986/87 with the introduction of the G50 gear box. Can be fitted to older cars though.

I am sure 5 speeds became available around 1986/87 with the introduction of the G50 gear box. Can be fitted to older cars though.

89 was the only year to get a 5speed from the factory.

To me it sounds like his bad ass 930 makes around 400 real HP, since its a '77 I wonder if he added an inter cooler (they didn't become intercooled until '78)? He's also got a 3.0L from the factory, what did he bore it out to 3.3?

89 was the only year to get a 5speed from the factory.

The 5 speed G50 was available from the factory in 1987 for the 3.2 Carrera. You'll right Allan with 1989 for the Turbo cars.

Doesn't change the fact that JP is still a FAG :finga: :anal

I dont even find him amusing... His comebacks are sophomoric.

You gotta be kidding me right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest skokos

i typed in the exact name "jp sarti" and thats the only profile that came up! look at the guy,he even looks like a douche bag,it has to be him.

Guest skokos

his quote on his page says "just getting started".i hope thats not true,i cant stand the guy right now,i cant even imagine how gay he is once he gets going

• 6 months later...