LAMBO OWNERS TITLE THREAD!!

Roman

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that you really want to see me but here is my car and my first place trophy for best european. An 'interesting' Impala took best of show.

Cheers.

RT

AWARD.JPG

Not that you really want to see me but here is my car and my first place trophy for best european. An 'interesting' Impala took best of show.

Cheers.

RT

I have a friend here that could be your twin, crazy :shock:

I will see if he will let me post his pix on line.

Why haven't you made any thread about the new acquisition? :) Is that the RSC carbon lip?

I was gonna do some more mods first. Where is the appropriate place? Gallardo forum.

Yes it has the RSC lip. I was gonna do the LP560 front but this lip really works with the SL chunky rear diffuser. The car has intake, exhaust and HREs with more to come.

^ nice car

isnt that the same one from florida with the loud larini exhaust?

Yup. Only really loud on startup. I don't think it is that loud otherwise unless you are ripping it up.

I was gonna do some more mods first. Where is the appropriate place? Gallardo forum.

General section would probably be better. Gallardo forum is more about technical stuff.

What mods do you have in mind? You already seem to have quite a lot of them (wheels, lip, exhaust, intake)

All you guys on this page are handled. Congrats.

Remember if you're scamming us we will find you and eat your souls.

All you guys on this page are handled. Congrats.

Remember if you're scamming us we will find you and eat your souls.

Yeah. I brought a trophy from home so I could sneak a picture in front of someone else's car. Then I can go brag about my internet Lambo. What kind of loser does that?!?!

Yeah. I brought a trophy from home so I could sneak a picture in front of someone else's car. Then I can go brag about my internet Lambo. What kind of loser does that?!?!

The same type of person who cares about their post count. They feel it grants them immediate acceptance from strangers.

you :icon_mrgreen:

YouTube Track Footage

Attached pics for proof along with a track vid. Yes I get that pos GTR. lol

2006 Rosso Leto Gallardo Gallardo. 6 Speed. TurboMike can vouch for me. I also extend the invitation to come to a track day at NJ Motorsports Park for all LAMBO Owners next season.

Thanks!!

Lambo1.jpg

circle.jpg

IMG00450.jpg

YouTube Track Footage

Attached pics for proof along with a track vid. Yes I get that pos GTR. lol

2006 Rosso Leto Gallardo Gallardo. 6 Speed. TurboMike can vouch for me. I also extend the invitation to come to a track day at NJ Motorsports Park for all LAMBO Owners next season.

Thanks!!

I don't belive you, I need more proof, more pictures of the girl holding todays paper :icon_mrgreen: