LAMBO OWNERS TITLE THREAD!!

Roman

your car looks sick! congrats

thanks I appreciate it :icon_mrgreen: ... im loving it i can't seem to stop driving it.... lol

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hawkan, AndrewD, djrobroe - you're all upgraded.

Nathan - thanks.

hey moderator quick question do you lose VIP Exclusive Member when being upgraded to Lambo Owner? It doesn't show up anymore for me for some reason. thanks.

hey moderator quick question do you lose VIP Exclusive Member when being upgraded to Lambo Owner? It doesn't show up anymore for me for some reason. thanks.

Think we're good now.

• 1 month later...

we do right now :icon_mrgreen:

as far as I know you are the only one on LP that owns a Balboni, full write up please, let us know what you think about it.

Congratz on your amazing ride!

we do right now :icon_mrgreen:

as far as I know you are the only one on LP that owns a Balboni, full write up please, let us know what you think about it.

Congratz on your amazing ride!

Roy has (or had) one too :)

I know but so do few other dealers, I think alan6888hk is the first "non dealer" owner

Alan's got the only orange Balboni in Canada. Truly an amazing machine.

Hi guys,

So far I drove my car for 150km. Really can't say MUCH about it.

However, I have driven my best friend's LP560-4 a while ago, (he is also a member here, whitecoupe). The first feeling of driving his car the day he picked it up, was like the steering is very very stable, gave me ALOT of confidence on turns. Steering is heavy, crazy fast (since that was the first time driving a 560), great sound.

In my 150km with my Lp550 balboni. First of all, LOVE the interior (will snap you guys some pics later on, but very very very easy to get dirty, and dark marks) so i would recommend to get some cleaner/conditioner and protectant from any of those shoes store.

Performance: Feeling of the steering is much lighter then 560's. Feels like the front has no pressure. Turn in can be sharper. HOWEVER, WILL LOSE THE BACK END VERY VERY EASILY! Watch out for this if anyone getting this car. BUT, LOT OF FUN DRIVING IT! The new design ESP traction control was designed to help this losing tail, so you will be saved as long as YOU KEEP ESP ON! I think I don't have enough skill yet to drive without the ESP. LOL

I would say its more of a driver's car. If you got some skill in driving, might be little faster on the track, since the 560's AWD is such a hard thing to beat.

Exhaust note sounds the same as the 560s. Very loud start up and after ~3500rpm.

ONe thing I need to verify with you LP owners: Does your exhaust sound with the valve opened while you step on the gas on Neutral? Cuz according to my memory, when i gave some gas while i was in N, the exhaust still sound quiet(closed value). Or that's not true?

Let me drive this thing more and will follow the write up!

I LOVE THIS CAR SO FAR.

Cheers,

Alan

Congrat Alan! So you are the lucky owner of LoV's Balboni which was delivered this week. Very nice and welcome to L/P.

Alan's got the only orange Balboni in Canada. Truly an amazing machine.

I don't believe it :icon_mrgreen: until you guys get together both them beasts for a photoshoot. :icon_thumleft:

Still can't be upgraded to a Lambo owner? :crybaby2:

Thx!

me neither????

i have contacted both Romandad and one called Porter for this with no luck