LAMBO OWNERS TITLE THREAD!!

Roman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just committed to a slightly used SV. Looking forward to learning a great deal from all the members. Hobbies (in case that matters); boats, cars, travel, wines, liquor, cigars, guns, etc.zhwuf3zd1gla04410_9.jpg

Congrats! I'm on Lambo #5 - and now feel motivated to post pics soon & get the owner title. Great list of hobbies. What part of Seattle are you in?

Just committed to a slightly used SV. Looking forward to learning a great deal from all the members. Hobbies (in case that matters); boats, cars, travel, wines, liquor, cigars, guns, etc.zhwuf3zd1gla04410_9.jpg

Any other photos of it besides in the dealership?

I've been a member since I signed up in 2005 when I was looking at LM002's. Had a great 1991 911 Turbo then - hence the screenname (which I want to change) and bought my first Murci in 2007. Logged tons of incredible miles along the way. Now I'm on my 5th Lambo.....figured its time to request owner status...

IMG_8171.JPG

IMG_8172.JPG

IMG_3091.JPG

IMG_1697.JPG

IMG_3036.JPG

IMG_3197.JPG

IMG_0183.JPG

IMG_9228.JPG

IMG_1426.JPG

IMG_8670.JPG

IMG_3002.JPG

IMG_3393.JPG

Congrats! I'm on Lambo #5 - and now feel motivated to post pics soon & get the owner title. Great list of hobbies. What part of Seattle are you in?

South end. Looking foward to learning about these cars!

I'll post some when the car gets delivered. Flying down to SNA this weekend to take delivery.

I've been a member since I signed up in 2005 when I was looking at LM002's. Had a great 1991 911 Turbo then - hence the screenname (which I want to change) and bought my first Murci in 2007. Logged tons of incredible miles along the way. Now I'm on my 5th Lambo.....figured its time to request owner status...

You got it :icon_thumleft:

• 3 weeks later...

The Eagle has landed.

i-q5Kc3Zz-L.jpg

i-2zpMjdT-L.jpg

i-jFFZ87v-L.jpg

i-4grC9tX-L.jpg

i-dK4Df5B-L.jpg

Congrats! Beautiful color!

Did they have to shut the street down in your neighborhood to get that delivered? Looking good.

Im from WA also, but not on the rainy side! Cant wait for spring already.

Is that a picture of Winky in JEANS?????

Congrats on the car and becareful requesting a screen name change. :eusa_dance:

Stunning, congrats Fuelie95 :icon_thumleft:

Thank you!

Was wondering if any of you have had experience of people touching, rubbing against, etc. their cars when parked in public? Is this a common issue? I'm not trying to be anal about it but wondering what other owners do about it?

Thanks!

Did they have to shut the street down in your neighborhood to get that delivered? Looking good.

Im from WA also, but not on the rainy side! Cant wait for spring already.

Thanks! It's suppose to be sunny on Christmas and was thinking of doing the Santa thing and delivering some gifts to friends...

Multi?

post-20654-1482607582_thumb.jpg

post-20654-1482607616.jpg