LAMBO OWNERS TITLE THREAD!!

Roman

One quite old, I've had it quite awhile.

One quite new, about 6 weeks.

No Lambos inbetween.

How many do you currently own?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two

The Countach and the Performante.

Sounds good. You've got a Multi Owner Title :icon_thumleft: Those are two awesome vehicles, enjoy in good health.

I've been a member since I signed up in 2005 when I was looking at LM002's. Had a great 1991 911 Turbo then - hence the screenname (which I want to change) and bought my first Murci in 2007. Logged tons of incredible miles along the way. Now I'm on my 5th Lambo.....figured its time to request owner status...

Oh man the Joy Ride Rally...what a dubocherous time :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: I still have my sweater from that rally...

• 2 months later...
2018 Performante in Verde Themis

Is this who I think it is? Did we have lunch together at Sho a few months ago?

Congrats btw! Here's your title.

Is this who I think it is? Did we have lunch together at Sho a few months ago?

Congrats btw! Here's your title.

Bahaha. Thank-you for the title my same name Brother. LOL Small world.

Bahaha. Thank-you for the title my same name Brother. LOL Small world.

Congrats man! Awesome stable obviously :icon_thumleft:

483hp.. Great car. I am in Calgary and would love to see your car at some point (clearly not on the roads for a couple more months). Let me know when you are out and about as I would love to meetup and have a look at this beast. I will pull up in a Gallardo which isn't even close to the same level but would be great to see this.

I didnt even notice you guys were in Calgary till I read about Sho.. Great sushi..

Havent seen any performantes in the flesh but I work out of town and moved to an acerage south of the city a year ago so am not in Calgary all that often

Thanks for your note. I will display this car regularly at Euro Cars and Coffee. If you are on Instagram follow @fca_alberta for the details once spring is here. Early in the driving season I suspect all of the Performantes in town will be coming together. In any case, a lot of Lambos attend every week so you will be in good company.

483hp.. Great car. I am in Calgary and would love to see your car at some point (clearly not on the roads for a couple more months). Let me know when you are out and about as I would love to meetup and have a look at this beast. I will pull up in a Gallardo which isn't even close to the same level but would be great to see this.

I didnt even notice you guys were in Calgary till I read about Sho.. Great sushi..

Havent seen any performantes in the flesh but I work out of town and moved to an acerage south of the city a year ago so am not in Calgary all that often

Yep. I have only attended a few times but always was a good turnout. I will keep an eye out for your car there and say hey.

Enjoy in good health

That looks mint! Congrats once again.

Thank you again! Appreciate the kind words =)

Congrats! Looks great!

Thank you my friend!