Anything needs to be done?

skinny

If there are functions that needs to be fix post it here.

~Justin

Default "Add this item to my sent items folder" in outgoing PMs.

Dave Detructo is reporting some Smileys problems... but Im not seeing them :aiwebs_010:

And we need the business and classifieds sections set so that we can implement a minimum post count for new member joining after the 21st... But we have a week to worry about that.

Subblack looks to be working fine, but Midnight orange is still F'd up.... (Little red Xs everywhere)

Default "Add this item to my sent items folder" in outgoing PMs.

Dave Detructo is reporting some Smileys problems... but Im not seeing them :aiwebs_010:

Looks fine to me too

And we need the business and classifieds sections set so that we can implement a minimum post count for new member joining after the 21st... But we have a week to worry about that.

I will have that done

Subblack looks to be working fine, but Midnight orange is still F'd up.... (Little red Xs everywhere)

We should only be using the ones without the "*" SubBlack and Blue Darkness the otherss are for either testing or 2.17 versions. I didnt want to delete it until everything was done and sure we are sticking with version 2.2.1

I take it that there is no way to bring back PM's or posts that we had just before the site crashed is there? I am missing alot of pm's and posts... but oh well if you can't I guess :icon_pidu:

Thanks

I take it that there is no way to bring back PM's or posts that we had just before the site crashed is there? I am missing alot of pm's and posts... but oh well if you can't I guess :icon_pidu:

Thanks

Sorry!

There is a timezone problem. I'm correctly set to Pacific (-8), with auto dst adjust. The times on all posts are 2 hours off eg instead of 5:40pm they show as 3:40pm.

-mick

There is a timezone problem. I'm correctly set to Pacific (-8), with auto dst adjust. The times on all posts are 2 hours off eg instead of 5:40pm they show as 3:40pm.

-mick

:iamwithstupid:

I was just about to add this.