*Video* My ML63 AMG

Mike_S

Made a short video of my ML63 AMG - you can hear how fast this thing shifts. It's damn loud! Never realised until I saw the video. Car is totally stock.

Also take in mind we're using 91 octane fuel and am 4100ft above sea level.

Link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC6_lYFppm0

Mike,

Does this take the cake as far as all the other SUV's you'v had...if not what's you fav??

All my friends who have range rover sport supercharged, that it's the best Suv they've had....literally all of them say that.

your thoughts?

Nice truck Mike. Sounds great, goes fast, and the tranny is indeed very quick to shift.

I would also like if you could go on about this ML compared to the other SUVs you've owned recently.

-Olivier

pretty sick. big change from the range sport huh? how about a comparison to the porsche cayenne turbo or turbo s?

c

Yes, I love it!

I am trying to get someone to help me make a roll on race between the CTT and the ML - will keep you posted!

Damn kilometers, I can't tell what I'm looking at! :lol2:

That's it, I'm taking the g-wagen to the drag strip this week, you've motivated me.

Your G55 also looks demonly quick! With all the Kleeman mods I would be curious what the numbers are

Mike,

Does this take the cake as far as all the other SUV's you'v had...if not what's you fav??

All my friends who have range rover sport supercharged, that it's the best Suv they've had....literally all of them say that.

your thoughts?

I am the oppisite - totally hated the car. had a very nice interior but that was about it. I had to refuel almost every 2nd day and it was bothersome! Car also gave me a lot of suspension problems so I decided to get rid of it.

Ranking in order of my favourite SUV that I've owned so far it would be

1. Cayenne Turbo/ML63 AMG (although ML's interior sucks compared to Cayenne)
  2. Touareg V10 TDi
  3. Range Rover Sport S/C
  4. X5 4.8iS

Damn that video was great, never realized how mean the Benz was! Ever think about the Jeep SRT8 for a fast SUV, if I am correct it is the quickest stock SUV out there, a beast for sure.

Damn that video was great, never realized how mean the Benz was! Ever think about the Jeep SRT8 for a fast SUV, if I am correct it is the quickest stock SUV out there, a beast for sure.

Thanks.

Yeah, but the cabin is also all plastic :icon_mrgreen: The SRT-8 also looks too "ricer" for me IMO

The jeep srt-8 is not the quickest suv by a long shot ...its the quickest 'in its class' whatever the fcuk that means.... Stock cayenne turbo S much...much quicker.