Lambo Hit It T-Shirt

skinny

Any chance of getting any of these? Or anyone got the diagram of it and I’ll have some made,

Heading to Italy for this years Lambo tour and would be nice to take some of these with me for people.

Tell me more about the tour, I wouldn’t mind joining if possible, is this a yearly event ? I can’t make this year but I could plan for next.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me more about the tour, I wouldn’t mind joining if possible, is this a yearly event ? I can’t make this year but I could plan for next.

It’s very popular they run several goes of the same thing for different dealer groups, same setup as 50th thing bikers to stop traffic, good food and hotel. I’ll see if I can find a link, but they seem to run it every year now between June and September

It’s very popular they run several goes of the same thing for different dealer groups, same setup as 50th thing bikers to stop traffic, good food and hotel. I’ll see if I can find a link, but they seem to run it every year now between June and September

Damn! I am in, please send the link whenever you have time.

• 5 months later...

hey so we got a new forum, these coming back too?

3 hours ago, Kerplop said:

hey so we got a new forum, these coming back too?

I believe they are still available. We’re working on some new designs and shirts. So stay tuned :)

20 minutes ago, Destructo said:

I believe they are still available. We’re working on some new designs and shirts. So stay tuned :)

Only in xxl last i checked.  it'd basically be a dress on me lol.  it's whatever i guess.

29 minutes ago, Kerplop said:

Only in xxl last i checked.  it'd basically be a dress on me lol.  it's whatever i guess.

Bulk up man, it’s winter :lol2:

im sure we’ll restock in the near future.