Dark Knight "Top Secret" Supra

SP_Deveus

My first Supra job and it's nearing completion sometime this week as far as the motor goes. I just wanted to share my excitement with all of you guys.

This 1994 Toyota Supra was brought to us like this:

SupraPics001_1.jpg

So we began by taking the motor out of the car:

SupraDay2Pics005_1.jpg

Along with the stock twin turbos:

SupraDay2Pics010_1.jpg

And pretty much took out everything that said STOCK:

SupraDay2Pics011_1.jpg

This is what we had to work with:

NewPics006_1.jpg

3 weeks later, this is where we stand today:

Picture4-005_1.jpg

Picture4-028_1.jpg

Picture4-040_2.jpg

Picture4-043_1.jpg

Picture4-052_2.jpg

The motor is back in with all the goodies including twin HKS GT2835 Turbochargers :eusa_dance:, HKS 272 Camshafts and Camgears, Blitz 1,000cc Injectors, Greddy Pulleys, Greddy Intake Plenum and will be tuned using HKS F-Con VPro by our experienced Pro Tuners here at SP.

There are also the other necessities that the customer asked for inside and out of the car that I will show once they are all in. Soon to go on the car are also Volk GT-7's over some large AP BBK's.

gt7_1.jpg

NewPics003_1.jpg

Last but not least would be the body work, which all can say is Top Secret. I will keep you guys updated on its progress but I am hoping it would be back on the streets by the end of March. :icon_thumleft:

Special thanks to JJ, Hiro, Nauto, Henry and the rest of the SP staff for their assistance in this project. This has been a stressful yet exciting opportunity.

Mark

Nice job!!

I like Supra's. I don't know if I would have went with the 2835's personally. I mean, if it is street driven at all, the power band with those turbos just isn't my thing. But they do look great at car shows!!

I may have gone with a T04s, a smaller single which would have less power, but less lag and probably more fun to drive.

But my opinions aside, very good job.

Nice job!!

I like Supra's. I don't know if I would have went with the 2835's personally. I mean, if it is street driven at all, the power band with those turbos just isn't my thing. But they do look great at car shows!!

I may have gone with a T04s, a smaller single which would have less power, but less lag and probably more fun to drive.

But my opinions aside, very good job.

When we originally sat down to talk about this project with the customer, he told us that he wanted the maximum amount of power out of this car without getting into the motor itself. From experience, 700hp is definitely possible and so that will be our goal once we get the car onto the dyno. This Supra will be a force to be reckoned with on the streets and on the show floor, because that's exactly how he wanted it.

I love Supras!! :) Something about 900 rwhp on a 3L stock block pushing over 30 psi!!! :eusa_dance:

I had the chance to ride in Ken Henderson's car a couple of years back for SILV 04 and it was the most intense car experience I've gone through. His car is simply a MONSTER!! It was on "soft" mode and still putting down over 800 rwhp...

-Olivier

SWEET :icon_super: .

I'm putting a GTE in my SC300 soon :icon_thumleft: .

For reals? Bring it down here and we can do the 2J swap for you. We've done a couple on GS's before so yours shouldn't be too far off. Either way it'll be one killer monster. PM me if interested ;).

For reals? Bring it down here and we can do the 2J swap for you. We've done a couple on GS's before so yours shouldn't be too far off. Either way it'll be one killer monster. PM me if interested ;).

FOR REALS?? U CN DU A 2JZ SWAPPP FOR ME???? :lol2:

2JZ_Swap_w_NAS___01a.jpg

PM sent :icon_super: .