Prince of Japan Has Officially Landed!!

SP_Deveus

We here at SP are in love with Skyline's just as much as we love our Lambo's if not more. Since we already have a 1,000hp R33 GTR, Alex wanted something that was more driveable on a daily basis and so this is where the R34 GTR comes into the picture. We won't be shooting for quite as high of horsepower on this vehicle but still want it to be a force to reckoned with along with a badass styling on the interior and exterior. Here are some pictures from the day the car got dropped off. Enjoy!

Alex_R34_01.jpg

Alex_R34_02.jpg

Alex_R34_03.jpg

Alex_R34_04.jpg

Alex_R34_05.jpg

Alex_R34_07.jpg

Alex_R34_08.jpg

Alex_R34_09.jpg

Alex_R34_010.jpg

There was a bad storm going through that day and so we couldn't really get any good pictures of it coming off the truck but I was able to sneak in some more pictures that night after we got the car inside the shop.

Alex_R34_011.jpg

Alex_R34_012.jpg

Alex_R34_013.jpg

Alex_R34_014.jpg

We will also keep you guys updated on the progress of this project I dubbed "Prince of Japan."

Mark

Thats an Accord with a body kit right?

This is the second time I'm going to tell you dumbass, thats an '88 prelude with a body kit!

Not bad! See if you can get more pics (interior, engine, ect..) as well as more info about what mods you guys plan on doing to it :icon_thumleft:

We'll definitely post more pics/info once the project gets rolling but we just got the car in so there isn't any set plans yet. Car is basically still up on the drawing board, I can tell you that the body kit will most likely be swapped for something a little more mild and some additional upgraded goodies will be added to the engine bay. That's it for now. More questions are welcome but we'll keep you guys updated!!

You know whats funny, there's actually a replica R34 based on an Accord. :lol2:

This is the second time I'm going to tell you dumbass, thats an '88 prelude with a body kit!

You both are wrong.....its a 95 Acura Legend with a bodykit!.

Thanks Allan, look at the people jumping on the band wagon to diss on the Accord, I mean Skyline. Just wait until the car is all finished and all you get to see is its' 4 circular tailights. :eusa_dance:

are you guys as excited at SP about the new one? any concerns that the VQ wont be strong enough?

are you guys as excited at SP about the new one? any concerns that the VQ wont be strong enough?

If it was a VQ motor the max it would be able to put out is about 800hp, I don't think we are planning on putting down nearly as much power as that. But since it is an RB motor, it will most definitely be strong enough. :icon_mrgreen: