2008 Maserati Granturismo

ameer

I'm not sure on this one...it's a bit agressive for the standard Mas, but i do like the interior, looks like it offers good support, plus comfort. I'd like to see one in person, and see what kind of pressence it has

I'm not sure on this one...it's a bit agressive for the standard Mas, but i do like the interior, looks like it offers good support, plus comfort. I'd like to see one in person, and see what kind of pressence it has

I think you are right Destructo, this car must be seen in person. It happened to me a lot, looking at pictures hating or loving the car and when i saw it in person change my opinion 180.

The front end is a mix of Aston Martin and 599.

The back reminds me of Mercedes-Benz AMG models a bit.

Either way, the interior seems very nice, and the overall look, even though a bit confused in some aspects of it, looks pretty darn good.

-Olivier

It is nicer that what they have now

Exactly!

Plus they need a modell like this to boost sales, both Aston with the V8 Vantage and now Maserati are taking up Porsche on the 997, good call!

I might be in the minority here but I think the Maserati's look great, especially the quattroporte in black. But, the new Alfa 8C looks maybe even better than this Granturismo, what do you think?