Sponsor Responsibilties

That should go without saying, its simply common sense.

There seems to be a double standard. It is Ok of one person to be unprofessional but not OK for someone else? I would buy a car from agenttriplex as well as Roy. We are talking about Lamborghini's the "DARKSIDE". Lighten up!!! Go get into your lambo and remember what this site is all about.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There seems to be a double standard. It is Ok of one person to be unprofessional but not OK for someone else? I would buy a car from agenttriplex as well as Roy. We are talking about Lamborghini's the "DARKSIDE". Lighten up!!! Go get into your lambo and remember what this site is all about.

Its one thing when you OWN the company, another when you work there.

The thought of L-power being a cash cow for its owners and moderators is simply comical.

It is, the site has lost money from the very first day and continues to do so, lol.

It's only because of the ownership group's passion for the cars that it continues to exist.

The thought of L-power being a cash cow for its owners and moderators is simply comical.

Agreed, people who think that this website sole purpose is to make money is utter insanity. Alex does this for the love of the cars and for a place for people of similar intrests to gather. Anyone who thinks other wise can ask me personally, and i'll vouch for Alex, Allan, and the other mods and admins. It's a love, and it's not for the money. Cause lets face it, if it was about money...i wouldn't be here.

AgentAAAcup, blow the right guy and get them to give you enough money to finish that gender reassignment surgery.

GOOD LUCK!

Agreed, people who think that this website sole purpose is to make money is utter insanity. Alex does this for the love of the cars and for a place for people of similar intrests to gather. Anyone who thinks other wise can ask me personally, and i'll vouch for Alex, Allan, and the other mods and admins. It's a love, and it's not for the money. Cause lets face it, if it was about money...i wouldn't be here.

With all respect, I dont think it was stated that the SOLE purpose of LP was to raise money because obviously thats not true. I also dont think that you can speak and/or vouch for anyone just because you are a moderator as you have only recently become one. The incinuation was instead placed on the original founders of LP.

To be totally honest i dont even know what we're arguing about at this point. We all obviously love lamborghini and have a passion for it.

Also i think its way out of line to let members with under 100 posts talk such crap about supervixen, no matter how the moderators/admin feel about her. There is no need for that, especially from people that have never associated with her.

Thats all. Just voicing my opinion. I've never had a problem here, and LP is an invaluable asset to the lambo community, no doubt about it.

With all respect, I dont think it was stated that the SOLE purpose of LP was to raise money because obviously thats not true. I also dont think that you can speak and/or vouch for anyone just because you are a moderator as you have only recently become one. The incinuation was instead placed on the original founders of LP.

To be totally honest i dont even know what we're arguing about at this point. We all obviously love lamborghini and have a passion for it.

Also i think its way out of line to let members with under 100 posts talk such crap about supervixen, no matter how the moderators/admin feel about her. There is no need for that, especially from people that have never associated with her.

Thats all. Just voicing my opinion. I've never had a problem here, and LP is an invaluable asset to the lambo community, no doubt about it.

I believe thats why the thread was locked. As for Destructo, we all actually met quite awhile before he became a mod, and he has just come back from spending some time with ALex .

As for Supervixen comments, I agree. Save the rude comments.

Appreciated, but with all due respect, i don't consider myself able to vouch for Alex and Allan or other mods admins of LP simply because i'm a mod. I don't think that at all. I've spent a great deal of time speaking with Alex and Allan off the board for alot longer than the time i've been a moderator. I, in all honesty have nothing negative to say about either of these two. I got to spend alot of time acouple weeks ago in California with the people who are the life blood of keeping LP running and i only have respect for them, more so now than ever before. :icon_thumleft:

I was just thinking "RomanDad will be so bitter he wasn't online for this..."

:lol2: :lol2:

Superattentionwhore wants to throw stones???? Fabulous... Lets throw some fcuking stones....

The shit with her started when I deleted her avatar. Could I have been a bit more diplomatic about it? Definitely.

BUT... In my defense, it happened in the first week or so after the site was back up... For those who dont know, several of the moderators, including myself, Tommy, Justin and Mike where on the site NEARLY CONSTANTLY during that time.... We were under constant attack from spammers and had some other "unusual" things going on that required our vigilance, not the least of which was getting the board back up and fixing what was broken. So yes.... We were all taking the actions that needed to be taken as they needed to be taken and were not wasting a lot of time with "Pleases" or "Thank You's"... In the end, Ill give a please or thank you when I can, but THIS IS YOUR SITE TOO.... AND YOU NEED TO HELP US MAKE IT WORK... And if that means rolling with it when we ask [or dont ask as the case may be] to help us out, than let me say right now, up front, PRETTY PLEASE... WITH SUGAR ON TOP.... HELP US OUT BY DOING WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE AND DONT GIVE US A LOT OF CRAP IN RETURN...

Regardless, she posted an avatar that went against our policies, and I removed it.

And that was about all her fragile attention starved ego could handle. And she lashed out and accused me of applying a double standard to the application of our rules, which is total fcuking nonsense, sighted an example which was pure bullshit (another avatar I had removed months earlier MYSELF, the minute I became aware of it) and threw down the "Im not going to post here anymore" card, which for the high-maintenance-bitch, illiterate translates to "Im not getting the attention I deserve, youre supposed to fawn all over me like all of the other sex-starved cretins, when I post a picture of me making out with another bimbo! Youre not playing by the rules and Im going to make you pay for it!"

The payback was swift and immediate: Without a question, she used the "report" [to moderator] button in the following days and weeks more than ANY MEMBER IN THE HISTORY OF THE SITE... Every "marginal" avatar (which I would have addressed eventually anyways) and some which we DIDNT feel warranted removal was promptly reported.... In a not so thinly veiled attempt to be a PAIN IN OUR ASS for failing to worship her in the way she felt she deserves. Nevertheless, we decided to air on the side of discretion and remove the avatars to which she had "objected".

As some other have mentioned, I too have a serious fcuking problem with some of her more recent behavior as it relates to her sponsorship. Yes she is allowed to have fun.... We want all of our members and sponsors to have fun. My alter ego "Herr Taco" had a lot of fun in the threads she started... But even though I had a fun time participating in those, I still always found them a little bizarre given her sponsorship status.... Had it been anybody else, male or female, I dont think I would have noticed... Yes, Roy has behaved in some similar behavior, BUT HE OWNS THE fcuking COMPANY.... HE REPRESENTS NOBODY BUT HIMSELF.

But she represents her employer here... And as their agent should conduct herself in a way that isnt EMBARRASSING to herself or Lamborghini San Francisco... I, and many others, feel she crossed that line numerous times.... Ultimately though, thats between her and LSF... If they want to associate themselves with that, thats their decision. I would fire her ass.

It boils down to her time here had run its natural course.... She was here for a reason... With an agenda... And that agenda certainly wasnt about helping LP, Helping LSF or even helping herself sell cars.... It was a personal agenda involving her ego. I have a suspicion that agenda effects most of the decisions she makes. In a membership of 9000 guys and three women, she still didnt get the attention she craved, so she has gone so far as to pimp herself out on Myspace and Craigslist... I would suspect EBAY is next, but I wouldn't want to give her any ideas... Regardless, Allan & Joe's harmless flirtations aside, I dont believe she felt she was getting the attention she had hoped for and she wanted to depart with the best face-saving tactic she could.... Which in High-maintenance-bitch means going out with a fcuking bang.... Which she did by using OUR member lists and PM system to promote the new website... Which despite a section devoted the her flashing her beaver (I mean really??? Desperate much?), will eventually go the way of all the others.... 3 people talking to themselves responding to questions posted months earlier....

In the end, what she and the others associated with the new place dont get, is LP isnt about our software.... We dont have the best team of geeks running it... What makes LP is our members... We have the BEST members in the Internet car community. They are the most down to earth. The most knowledgeable... And the most entertaining. And thats what people come to a car forum for... INFORMATION, from people who KNOW WHAT THE fcuk IT IS THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT who can deliver it in a fun and entertaining way.... A naked chick flashing her cooch now and then may be a nice diversion, but she will never carry the show.

Superattentionwhore wants to throw stones???? Fabulous... Lets throw some fcuking stones....

The shit with her started when I deleted her avatar. Could I have been a bit more diplomatic about it? Definitely.

BUT... In my defense, it happened in the first week or so after the site was back up... For those who dont know, several of the moderators, including myself, Tommy, Justin and Mike where on the site NEARLY CONSTANTLY during that time.... We were under constant attack from spammers and had some other "unusual" things going on that required our vigilance, not the least of which was getting the board back up and fixing what was broken. So yes.... We were all taking the actions that needed to be taken as they needed to be taken and were not wasting a lot of time with "Pleases" or "Thank You's"... In the end, Ill give a please or thank you when I can, but THIS IS YOUR SITE TOO.... AND YOU NEED TO HELP US MAKE IT WORK... And if that means rolling with it when we ask [or dont ask as the case may be] to help us out, than let me say right now, up front, PRETTY PLEASE... WITH SUGAR ON TOP.... HELP US OUT BY DOING WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE AND DONT GIVE US A LOT OF CRAP IN RETURN...

Regardless, she posted an avatar that went against our policies, and I removed it.

And that was about all her fragile attention starved ego could handle. And she lashed out and accused me of applying a double standard to the application of our rules, which is total fcuking nonsense, sighted an example which was pure bullshit (another avatar I had removed months earlier MYSELF, the minute I became aware of it) and threw down the "Im not going to post here anymore" card, which for the high-maintenance-bitch, illiterate translates to "Im not getting the attention I deserve, youre supposed to fawn all over me like all of the other sex-starved cretins, when I post a picture of me making out with another bimbo! Youre not playing by the rules and Im going to make you pay for it!"

The payback was swift and immediate: Without a question, she used the "report" [to moderator] button in the following days and weeks more than ANY MEMBER IN THE HISTORY OF THE SITE... Every "marginal" avatar (which I would have addressed eventually anyways) and some which we DIDNT feel warranted removal was promptly reported.... In a not so thinly veiled attempt to be a PAIN IN OUR ASS for failing to worship her in the way she felt she deserves. Nevertheless, we decided to air on the side of discretion and remove the avatars to which she had "objected".

As some other have mentioned, I too have a serious fcuking problem with some of her more recent behavior as it relates to her sponsorship. Yes she is allowed to have fun.... We want all of our members and sponsors to have fun. My alter ego "Herr Taco" had a lot of fun in the threads she started... But even though I had a fun time participating in those, I still always found them a little bizarre given her sponsorship status.... Had it been anybody else, male or female, I dont think I would have noticed... Yes, Roy has behaved in some similar behavior, BUT HE OWNS THE fcuking COMPANY.... HE REPRESENTS NOBODY BUT HIMSELF.

But she represents her employer here... And as their agent should conduct herself in a way that isnt EMBARRASSING to herself or Lamborghini San Francisco... I, and many others, feel she crossed that line numerous times.... Ultimately though, thats between her and LSF... If they want to associate themselves with that, thats their decision. I would fire her ass.

It boils down to her time here had run its natural course.... She was here for a reason... With an agenda... And that agenda certainly wasnt about helping LP, Helping LSF or even helping herself sell cars.... It was a personal agenda involving her ego. I have a suspicion that agenda effects most of the decisions she makes. In a membership of 9000 guys and three women, she still didnt get the attention she craved, so she has gone so far as to pimp herself out on Myspace and Craigslist... I would suspect EBAY is next, but I wouldn't want to give her any ideas... Regardless, Allan & Joe's harmless flirtations aside, I dont believe she felt she was getting the attention she had hoped for and she wanted to depart with the best face-saving tactic she could.... Which in High-maintenance-bitch means going out with a fcuking bang.... Which she did by using OUR member lists and PM system to promote the new website... Which despite a section devoted the her flashing her beaver (I mean really??? Desperate much?), will eventually go the way of all the others.... 3 people talking to themselves responding to questions posted months earlier....

In the end, what she and the others associated with the new place dont get, is LP isnt about our software.... We dont have the best team of geeks running it... What makes LP is our members... We have the BEST members in the Internet car community. They are the most down to earth. The most knowledgeable... And the most entertaining. And thats what people come to a car forum for... INFORMATION, from people who KNOW WHAT THE fcuk IT IS THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT who can deliver it in a fun and entertaining way.... A naked chick flashing her cooch now and then may be a nice diversion, but she will never carry the show.

I knew we were going to get a gospel out of you!

But do you think A SUPER HOT NAKED CHICK FLASHING HER COOCH could carry the show! :eusa_dance: :icon_thumleft: :monkeyleft:

But do you think A SUPER HOT NAKED CHICK FLASHING HER COOCH could carry the show! :eusa_dance: :icon_thumleft: :monkeyleft:

i think the tribute to rakjoe is helping... :icon_mrgreen:

I believe thats why the thread was locked. As for Destructo, we all actually met quite awhile before he became a mod, and he has just come back from spending some time with ALex .

As for Supervixen comments, I agree. Save the rude comments.

Fair enough, Destructo, my bad. We've conversed a few times in random threads, and i didn't mean for that to come across as an "attack" or anything. I dont see why we cant all just agree to disagree. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and to visit whatever websites they want. If there was genuinly a problem with vixen, so be it, shit happens. Some may have a problem with her "professionalism" but i do believe that is why she has two names on here, to disassociate herself with the dealership when she wants to post risque stuff. Anyway, I hope to continue using LP as its been a great site for me, thats my $.02.

Honestly, No.... I like women.... I like Cars.... When Im in the mood for for looking at one, Im generally not in the mood to talk about the other...

Honestly, No.... I like women.... I like Cars.... When Im in the mood for for looking at one, Im generally not in the mood to talk about the other...

Who said you would talk?

Allan -

Why don't you tell them the real story? How pdisme started a new Lamborghini forum because he was upset that all of his post from the past 6 months had magically disappeared. He wasn't planning to quit LP and wasn't promoting it on here. I joined his forum and he made me a moderator, and he offered all sponsors free sponsorship to try it out. And how you bullied people to quit posting on the other forum, members and sponsors as recently as today! And how you were upset I turned you down because you are married. Then you trash talked me behind my back and got Alex to call me and sweet talk me. Alex told me that I could have pdisme easily remove mod rator status from my account. Yet you won't do that for RakJoe on this board and that is the reason he hasn't posted on here. And nobody on the board knows this. You blocked both of my accounts as well as pdisme, yet nobody knew what was going on because it said that we were still current. pdisme wishes everyone to know he is banned. He'd like to have his account deleted from here. And then you call me and ask me why would I want to be part of a shit board. That it's not going to last and that others have tried before and failed. That the information on there is going to be a repost from information here. So if it's going to fail why don't you just let it be? And why can't sponsors sponsor multiple Lamborghini boards. I'm thinking of sponsoring lambocars.com. I got an inviation from them today. Are you going to threaten their current sponsors too? And then Alex offers me a free month of sponsorship. And then he emails me to start posting, but I'm busy and my feelings about LP have changed. I've met some amazing people here and have been a resource to them when needed. What's in it for you? I got messages from members on here telling me that they love my posts and that I should keep it up, so I'm calling your bluff Allan. As a matter of fact, as I'm typing this I just got invited on an LP drive this weekend. You don't just think you can treat people like this and everything will be honkey dorey. And your poor wife, such a sweetheart. Why would you even risk losing that? She's cute and takes care of you. Just be a good house boy and kept your hands to yourself. I dare you leave this post up. So people know the truth.

[email protected]

OK NOW,SO I NEED THE MONEY ON L-POWER SPONSORSHIP SO BAD??? PLZ ! THINK BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH!

SO COMPANY LIKE HRE RIM AND KRISS EXHAUST COMPANY I DINT PAY THEM??? LOOK,WE DONT BUY RIMS FROM HRE,THATS WHY,AS KRISS EXHAUST COMPANY EVEN IT LOST POWER,I STILL PAID.

DO YOU KNOW ME????? WE TOOK YOU OFF L-POWER CUZ YOU ASK AND CALL FOR THE INVOICE WANT US FAX OVER TO YOU,DID I ASK YOU??? NO!!!!!! YOU CALL US WANA SPONSOR L-POWER,THA WAS 2 WEEKS AGO,TODAY 3-8-07 YOU STILL DINT PAY,SO WHY CAN WE TAKE YOU OFF L-POWER?

THIS IS ALEX FROM SP ENGINEERING .

Fair enough, Destructo, my bad. We've conversed a few times in random threads, and i didn't mean for that to come across as an "attack" or anything. I dont see why we cant all just agree to disagree. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and to visit whatever websites they want. If there was genuinly a problem with vixen, so be it, shit happens. Some may have a problem with her "professionalism" but i do believe that is why she has two names on here, to disassociate herself with the dealership when she wants to post risque stuff. Anyway, I hope to continue using LP as its been a great site for me, thats my $.02.

No problem here, i'm just letting you know there is more to my story than i post on L/P thats all. I don't consider it an attack. So continue to enjoy L/P in good health, and there will always be disagreements when you have more than one (usually) person in a room.

Allan -

Why don't you tell them the real story? How pdisme started a new Lamborghini forum because he was upset that all of his post from the past 6 months had magically disappeared.

"Magically disapeared"??? You sound as if youre implying we WANTED the crash to happen??? As if we crashed the site to wipe out HIS posts???

For the second time now, GET THE fcuk OVER YOURSELF!

The crash happened to everybody... I lost more posts than anybody but you dont hear me bitching about it.... You only seem to care about YOUR OWN POSTS.... What do you two do??? Sit around and reread the crap you post and jerk off about how awesome it was? We lost six months... its not the end of the world. In fact, it was a good chance for urban renewal.... Everything is new again.... The rest of us are taking advantage of it.

And we still have two years + of content, and 9000 members that the other site DOESNT have.... So what does it bring to the table? Oh,... Yeah.... You have your own forum for attentionwhoring.... :lame:

Actually you are still off by not one, or two or 300lbs for the 360CS, as it weighs over 3200lbs. This was a subject of several lawsuits for Ferrari.

Anyway, you pmed me asking to host the board several times. I refused. It was then funny that the board started to experience "TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES" and walla....new Lambo board. And your use of our PM system to get members. You knew that was wrong, or you would have made a post about the new board. Not have been sneaky.

I never had any problem with you, as I recall we had several pleasant conversations.

I considered him to be a friend as much as our members can be friends when we havent met or spoken off the site... I considered him to be one of my favorite members and an asset to the board... And I feel personally betrayed by his conduct as of late...

And NOT because he started another board... Thats happened before and the people associated with it are still members here and still friends.... And to set the record straight, NOBODY has been banned simply because the joined another board.... If I hear that happened I would be the FIRST to do something about it. I belong to EVERY car board out there.... I dont have time to post on any other BUT this one, but nobody has ever suggested I shouldnt post on them....

OUR PROBLEM was the way L-powers memberlist and PM system was being ABUSED to draw members to the new site....

That is CHICKEN SHIT.

So yes, we banned moderators/ administrators of the other site so that they couldnt continue that practice....

You want to start your own board, HAVE AT IT! GOOD LUCK! We'll still be here for you when it falls apart like all the others... But dont try to create "L-power east" under another name using our resources that weve spent years developing to do it.

Yet you won't do that for RakJoe on this board and that is the reason he hasn't posted on here. And nobody on the board knows this.

:eusa_naughty: :eusa_naughty:

That was a fricking joke silly... :thefinger:

I am not posting because I don't have time to post, I'm in a "Internet Rehab" program.. :icon_pidu:

AgentXXX, you are way out of line in this thread, I do consider you a friend and as such I suggest you run for your dear life before Allan and others will REALLY decide to get on your case, trust me on that one.. :icon_mrgreen:

:eusa_naughty: :eusa_naughty:

That was a fricking joke silly... :thefinger:

I am not posting because I don't have time to post, I'm in a "Internet Rehab" program.. :icon_pidu:

AgentXXX, you are way out of line in this thread, I do consider you a friend and as such I suggest you run for your dear life before Allan and others will REALLY decide to get on your case, trust me on that one.. :icon_mrgreen:

Good morning everyone! :icon_mrgreen:

Good morning everyone! :icon_mrgreen:

Mornin chief.... Glad the Lambopower team is awake... Sounds like the chief at the San Fran lambo shop is asleep at the wheel. Wake up guys, you have an outta control employee on your hands....