LAMBOPOWER CRIBS MEGATHREAD!

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the compliments guys. I'll post a couple more pictures. The hand rails aren't finished yet and flooring is covered with cardboard but you get an idea of the entrance.

post-5498-1425346510_thumb.jpg

post-5498-1425346537_thumb.jpg

post-5498-1425346555_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the compliments guys. I'll post a couple more pictures. The hand rails aren't finished yet and flooring is covered with cardboard but you get an idea of the entrance.

I see you like Scarface, that entrance is very reminiscent of Montana's house lol.

I see you like Scarface, that entrance is very reminiscent of Montana's house lol.

I'm getting visions of when Tony shot Manny in Manny's foyer.

:iamwithstupid:

Only misses a "the World is yours statue" :icon_mrgreen:

House looks insane, more pics!

Wifey and decorator finished their labors, so while Fortis and Allan while away their days laying bricks and planting olive trees, I get to watch my kids destroy all these small breakable things...

628x471.jpg

628x471.jpg

628x471.jpg

628x471.jpg

628x471.jpg

628x471.jpg

628x471.jpg

628x471.jpg

628x471.jpg

628x471.jpg

628x471.jpg

628x471.jpg

628x471.jpg

628x471.jpg

628x471.jpg

628x471.jpg

628x471.jpg

628x471.jpg

628x471.jpg

628x471.jpg

House is very impressive but the stair case style doesn't flow with the contemporary style of the house imo. But great looking house overall.

Jhbchess that's stunning, your wife and the decorator did a fantastic job :icon_thumleft:

I bet you glad to see the end of it and ready to enjoy your hard work! Congrats once again!

Jhbchess that's stunning, your wife and the decorator did a fantastic job :icon_thumleft:

I bet you glad to see the end of it and ready to enjoy your hard work! Congrats once again!

+1 looks great.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 1/7/2019 at 4:02 PM, emanon said:

Been far too long, this thread needs a bump.  Anyone working on something cool?  

I recently got planning permission for a 2 bed, 2 bath 1050sq ft basement apartment i am building below my house in London. Only took 3 years and $100k of planning fees...sheesh. I have to resubmit to change one design element, hopefully that'll go through quickly and then it's time to build!

24 minutes ago, LA_Brit said:

I recently got planning permission for a 2 bed, 2 bath 1050sq ft basement apartment i am building below my house in London. Only took 3 years and $100k of planning fees...sheesh. I have to resubmit to change one design element, hopefully that'll go through quickly and then it's time to build!

Congrats!  At least it's good practice if you ever decide to build in LA.  Building as a guest place or renting it out?

Thanks!

I developed mixed use resi buildings here for 5 years but this will be my first personal development.

Plan is to keep and rent it out so i always have a property in London and sell the house above. We shall see what happens...Brexit has fucked me massively.

On 1/7/2019 at 8:02 AM, emanon said:

Been far too long, this thread needs a bump.  Anyone working on something cool?  

I’ll post some photos of mine once permits are issued and we can start building. I’m hoping to take @Fortis‘s ‘House Boss’ title with this one. :)

23 hours ago, Luxeous said:

I’ll post some photos of mine once permits are issued and we can start building. I’m hoping to take @Fortis‘s ‘House Boss’ title with this one. :)

Oh snap!

23 hours ago, Luxeous said:

Oh snap!

On 1/8/2019 at 9:04 PM, Luxeous said:

Shit, post the plans!   I cant wait to see how you one-up the Fortis Dome! 

We're just about to break ground on a 4100 sq foot 5 bed 6 bath - will post progress photos - nothing compared to some of the castles posted here, but its going to be some entertainment for you guys to bump this legendary thread again!   :)

• 2 months later...

Any updates here? Just purchased some land and want to build.. looking for inspiration/ideas...

On 3/20/2019 at 10:01 PM, Pretzel_Guy said:

Any updates here? Just purchased some land and want to build.. looking for inspiration/ideas...

Congratulations on the land! They aren't making more of that lately, so you are ahead of most! :lol2:

What kind of style and architecture do you enjoy? How big are you going? Any must-haves on your list?