LAMBOPOWER CRIBS MEGATHREAD!

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

christiann, beautiful home you are obviously proud of. Congratulations.

Suggestion - once everything is completed, hire a professional photographer to take pro photos, especially at dusk when lighting is most dramatic. Ours were very inexpensive and was a nice way to reflect back on great memories.

:iamwithstupid:

Fantastic place

Christ, how many fireplaces do you have? ... and where does the Kobe get smoked? The pool turned out great!

8 fireplaces , this is a pic of one of the smaller ones, thanks for all positive feedbackpost-6121-1404944891_thumb.jpg

8 fireplaces , this is a pic of one of the smaller ones, thanks for all positive feedbackpost-6121-1404944891_thumb.jpg

Now you can't just leave us hanging like this. "This is a pic of one of the smaller ones..." That thing is friggin' huge :D What do one of the large ones look like? Congrats on the home though, it is very nice. Take some more pictures if you can and post them up.

Baron wants you to know he is a mastiff

image.jpg

Mastiff. Best dog I've ever had.

Congrats on beautiful home.

Russian Baroque Palace Home - imagine the craftsmanship that went into that place, wow! I could feel very much at home in a place with portions of the mansion like that (wouldn't want the whole thing like that, as I'd need some warm wood paneling and so forth to feel more at home). But I am a lover of the Baroque style in all its forms and of Russian architecture. I love the colors of Russian architecture, so combined with Baroque, it's two of my favorite things put together.

Interesting that this same commercial has been run down in Australia along with here in the U.S.

• 2 weeks later...

My new house totally fades next to some of the ones here, but you should've seen the face on the builders when I showed them a drawing of what I want... Central computer room:

IMAG0153.jpg

But so far it seems like they are on top of it!

Im guessing lines for all of the cables. Fiber, Ethernet, A/V cables, etc.

Hydro cooling for the computer room??

Individual conduit runs, i'm assuming to pull cables to any room through a dedicated line.

My new house totally fades next to some of the ones here, but you should've seen the face on the builders when I showed them a drawing of what I want... Central computer room:

post-2125-1406316201_thumb.jpg

But so far it seems like they are on top of it!

Is that going to be the room where you build the hydra to hack into a DOD database, Stanley?

Is that going to be the room where you build the hydra to hack into a DOD database, Stanley?

the_dar_50.jpg

Russian Baroque Palace Home - imagine the craftsmanship that went into that place, wow! I could feel very much at home in a place with portions of the mansion like that (wouldn't want the whole thing like that, as I'd need some warm wood paneling and so forth to feel more at home). But I am a lover of the Baroque style in all its forms and of Russian architecture. I love the colors of Russian architecture, so combined with Baroque, it's two of my favorite things put together.

Just for comparisons sake, the Catherine Palace used 100 KG of gold for its exterior, which would cost $4.2m today. The Catherine Palace though is over 800 feet long and 4 stories tall vs this one only being 140 feet and 2 stories.

Im guessing lines for all of the cables. Fiber, Ethernet, A/V cables, etc.

Right! HDMI and ethernet to all rooms, USB, DVI to the office, speaker cables to the home cinema etc.

And KNX (smarthouse) control for all lights and heat.

This little room will centralize everything; computers, switches, SAN, printer, decoders, modem, firewall, amplifiers++

And the heat generated in the room will help heat the rest of the house.

The house is supposed to be ready mid september, can't wait!

Right! HDMI and ethernet to all rooms, USB, DVI to the office, speaker cables to the home cinema etc.

And KNX (smarthouse) control for all lights and heat.

This little room will centralize everything; computers, switches, SAN, printer, decoders, modem, firewall, amplifiers++

And the heat generated in the room will help heat the rest of the house.

The house is supposed to be ready mid september, can't wait!

I love "network" closets like that. Fun to figure out what everything does. Thats the computer nerd in me. I recently got a tour of a data center and loved it.

There will be a ton of heat in that room by the sounds of it. At my job I am in a completely different room with a separate AC unit because of the heat. All programmers. My desktop is virtually a small server, multiply that by about 20 and there is some heat.

Pleast post a picture of this room when it is all done(or PM me)! It will be interesting to look at!

• 2 weeks later...
4. 6 car garage is more than big enough for me for sure. I only have 3 cars :eusa_wall: Would have 2 if the ML63 didn't have a seized engine and sit in the garage with only 5k miles on it. (5.5L biturbo is 90k replacement from Benz) Court date coming up shortly after almost 1 year.

WOW! That sucks big time. I know this was an old comment. What happened at the court-date?

Holy Jesus. What year is the ML63?

He said 5.5 Biturbo, which came out in 13 I believe. No earlier than 2012....