LAMBOPOWER CRIBS MEGATHREAD!

Allan-Herbie

WOW! That sucks big time. I know this was an old comment. What happened at the court-date?

He said 5.5 Biturbo, which came out in 13 I believe. No earlier than 2012....

2012 ML63 was the 1st year that had the new v8 turbo.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-6121-1411334113_thumb.jpg

That pool looks like it has never been used since it was built. Please tell me im wrong, such a beautiful setting.

12 and trying to get neighbor with 6 for hopefully a total of 18 with 3000 behind me that are Forrest preserve for horse trails

That would be nice, my parents have 7. Growing up I always wanted to live in town. Now that I live in town, I see the appeal of having a bunch of land.

Just picked this up in July. Short sale so it needs a little tlc. 20 acres, 6,000 sq feet, 7 car garage, guest house, pool, tennis court, horse barn and rodeo arena, 3 acres of avocados, 5 of lemons. Dry lake which we are going to fill in.

post-13077-1411339213.jpg

Just sold this. Believe it or not, but it was a total fixer upper, needed a full remodel. Originally it was peach with teal garage doors.

post-13077-1411339792.jpg

post-13077-1411339827.jpg

post-13077-1411339824.jpg

post-13077-1411339944.jpg

Kinnsella that looks amazing congrats! Is the last photo a picture of your existing house? I remember seeing that before but I could be mistaken!

Kinnsella that looks amazing congrats! Is the last photo a picture of your existing house? I remember seeing that before but I could be mistaken!

Yes it is, was in the process of uploading a couple of pictures of it. Sold in 5 days for a record $ per square foot in our zip code for homes that are not shoe boxes.

Yes it is, was in the process of uploading a couple of pictures of it. Sold in 5 days for a record $ per square foot in our zip code for homes that are not shoe boxes.

That's awesome congrats on both transactions.

Just picked this up in July. Short sale so it needs a little tlc. 20 acres, 6,000 sq feet, 7 car garage, guest house, pool, tennis court, horse barn and rodeo arena, 3 acres of avocados, 5 of lemons. Dry lake which we are going to fill in.

Congrats man, that pretty damn close to heaven for me. . . well aside from the silly tennis court. I have never understood why all the estate properties have them. Do that many people really play tennis?

I'm too hillbilly I guess, I would rather have a mini-bike / RC car track there. :icon_mrgreen:

On the lake, fill in you mean with dirt? Why not re-lake it?

Kinsella, that is awesome! Did Romandad go in with you? You know, because of the avacados :lol2: Best of luck with it!

Kinsella, that is awesome! Did Romandad go in with you? You know, because of the avacados :lol2: Best of luck with it!

Thanks.

Here are a few more of the view from the old house.

post-13077-1411395637.jpg

post-13077-1411395660.jpg

post-13077-1411395668.jpg

post-13077-1411395688.jpg

Congrats man, that pretty damn close to heaven for me. . . well aside from the silly tennis court. I have never understood why all the estate properties have them. Do that many people really play tennis?

I'm too hillbilly I guess, I would rather have a mini-bike / RC car track there. :icon_mrgreen:

On the lake, fill in you mean with dirt? Why not re-lake it?

We actually play tennis so it was an added bonus. The lake has been empty for a number of years, the lining is cracked all over. Also with 2 young kids it is a liability even though they are good swimmers. Plus we are in the middle of a historic drought and water is super expensive, so it will be filled in shortly. Just waiting final approval from the HOA.

We actually play tennis so it was an added bonus. The lake has been empty for a number of years, the lining is cracked all over. Also with 2 young kids it is a liability even though they are good swimmers. Plus we are in the middle of a historic drought and water is super expensive, so it will be filled in shortly. Just waiting final approval from the HOA.

6 acres and you still have an HOA? :tyson:

I'd love to see your submission for landscape review. :lol2:

I thought you were going to fill it with water and I was wondering how you were going to make that work during the drought. I would buy some bobcats and front loaders and turn it into a giant adult sand box. ;)

• 5 months later...