LAMBOPOWER CRIBS MEGATHREAD!

Allan-Herbie

It cleared up in nyc today....here is my view from two different sides of my apt

bridge_view.JPG

Beautiful view! I can actually see the parking lot I do the Exotix Run from on River Rd.

BTW... Are you joining us?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful view! I can actually see the parking lot I do the Exotix Run from on River Rd.

BTW... Are you joining us?

when is it...i spend most of my time in dc anyway...i may come up though if the timing is right

Where in Fort Lee is that taken. My dad has the same view basically. He lives on Palisades Avenue.

right on the border of cliffside park and fort lee...my building is next to the winston towers

Wow, nice view. I can't believe the size of your apartment - its huge! What would a place like that cost now?

the apt is ~7000 sq feet...prob a lil less. I connected two PH apts and each one would prob go for 2.0-2.5 because of the interior upgrades. Although the market is soft and i imagine prob closer to 2 :eusa_wall:

but im not upset because in 94' each apt was purchased for 580k :icon_super:

pengar4.jpg

Here is the room in my house where I keep my spare change.

You cheap F_ck! And you wanted to charge me 59% interest?!

Is this that house in mexico where the found $200 million in cash?

Is this that house in mexico where the found $200 million in cash?

That would be the one.

That would be the one.

Some ridiculous amount of money like 250 mill right??

Damn, that's a lot of lambo's on that floor.

That would be the one.

Anyone thats ever had a substantial amount of cash together would know that that house must have smelled terrible! I wouldn't mind having that kind of smell around my house these days...

Anyone thats ever had a substantial amount of cash together would know that that house must have smelled terrible! I wouldn't mind having that kind of smell around my house these days...

Yep.... mildewey... Like a wet Towell after a couple of days....

So whats the story behing the $200mm or so in greenbacks....I would have that in a room just like that so I could say"ladies if ya wanna fcuk on the $20's get on the left side, $100's to the right, thank you"

If I was a cop there.

Ill just take some of these for....evidence

Obviously you're not familiar with the reputation of the Mexican Federales.... They are world renowned for their integrity and honesty.... :lol2:

(There was $300 million when they got there.)

• 3 weeks later...

well here's a some from the exterior from my house....we had some severe storms around here,so waiting for the weather to clear up,to start painting and renovating the exterior....(and to get rid of that awful chimney on the side of the house...)

dsc01635lf9.jpg

dsc01646wi2.jpg

dsc01629ke5.jpg

the two italians in the house...

1211qv3.jpg

i'll put some bether ones by the end of the week of this house and from my weekend house in the North of Portugal...(i'm travelling and these are the ones i have in my laptop)

Well, I do feel homeless now, heres what 900k gets you in Copenhagen. :eusa_wall:

501_02_large.jpg

510_06_large.jpg

My place is identical. (the one in the pix is up for sale right now, so i'd rather show that one without a complete mess and junk furniture...

106m2

:)

Morgan

Well, I do feel homeless now, heres what 900k gets you in Copenhagen. :eusa_wall:

My place is identical. (the one in the pix is up for sale right now, so i'd rather show that one without a complete mess and junk furniture...

106m2

:)

Morgan

:eusa_think: so... 900k for 100m2????that's a lot of money...for how much can one rent one of those ?

:eusa_think: so... 900k for 100m2????that's a lot of money...for how much can one rent one of those ?

They rent for about 3500 euro a month. Theres 62 apartments in that project, all built in 2003. About 80% are privately owned, and 20% are rented out to mainly companies and embassies. The condo's go from around 75m2 (450.000 euro) to about 146m2 @ 1-1.1 mio euro.

Its a nice area though.

Morgan