LAMBOPOWER CRIBS MEGATHREAD!

Allan-Herbie

Thanks again guys! We spend the weekend moving and just my luck fcuking SoCal decided to rain sunday afternoon. :tyson:

Things are finally settling down and starting to feel more real.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

emanon, that view is just awesome. Bonus points for hiking and biking trails right from home...that, to me anyways, is worth a lot of $$$ in terms of perks...beautiful home too. Cul-de-sacs are the best.

Thanks again guys! We spend the weekend moving and just my luck fcuking SoCal decided to rain sunday afternoon. :tyson:

Things are finally settling down and starting to feel more real.

What part of LA did you buy in?

What part of LA did you buy in?

Inland of LA about 40 minutes. I'm not big on publically posting exactly where I live, but I'll shoot you a PM.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Updated picture...

Plumbing is starting today (finally!!)

Very nice, cant wait to see the finished version.

Looks like a big pool...I love big pools!

haha yes you do. Your pool at your last house was epic!

haha yes you do. Your pool at your last house was epic!

My pool at my house now is bigger than at my last house, I just dont have the gigantic waterfall, which was just a PITA to maintain :)

My pool at my house now is bigger than at my last house, I just dont have the gigantic waterfall, which was just a PITA to maintain :)

Pics!

10 plus truck loads of water

Just curious why you would truck in water versus just filling it? I assume the time it takes to fill it and/or the cost. I just lost about 2 ft of water in my pool over the weekend due to being out of town and a cracked pipe, and we are just autofilling it.

Just curious why you would truck in water versus just filling it? I assume the time it takes to fill it and/or the cost. I just lost about 2 ft of water in my pool over the weekend due to being out of town and a cracked pipe, and we are just autofilling it.

Just speculating, but given the visual it could be a remote location on well water. With a well, it's not always a great idea to pump out 50k gallons in one shot.

Just speculating, but given the visual it could be a remote location on well water. With a well, it's not always a great idea to pump out 50k gallons in one shot.

[/quote

your are correct and at $250 to 300 a truck its faster and safer for my well and well pump. the pool is 20 x 70 with a 11 feet deep end

That's one deep pool, my last pool I filled from the mains, took three days, few days later the utility company came around to check for a leak in their pipes, they were pissed and were going to fine me because I was supposed to notify them prior filling.

Trucking water in is the best, much faster and possibly more cost effective.

I can't wait to see this thing finished christiann, any plans for more work around the house?

your are correct and at $250 to 300 a truck

Damn, I paid ~$300 for my whole pool to get trucked in. It was ~$60/2000gals. Of course I live in cheap-ass AZ.

I need to post some pics...

That's one deep pool, my last pool I filled from the mains, took three days, few days later the utility company came around to check for a leak in their pipes, they were pissed and were going to fine me because I was supposed to notify them prior filling.

Trucking water in is the best, much faster and possibly more cost effective.

I can't wait to see this thing finished christiann, any plans for more work around the house?

[/

Horse barn/garage