Z4 M Roadster?

The Hunter

Looking into a vert for the summer.

Already have a Gallardo...not looking into ferrari...

Anyone own a 07' Z4 M Roadster.

Seems like alot of bang for a tossable droptop.

Was looking at the P-Boxster S.....but the stlye and BOOOOKO options bucks has stopped me short.

Any Opinions? NOT for another brand... but on the Z4 M its self...

TH

If given a choice between these two cars, I would lean in the BMW direction. Boxters have been out so long that they have become boring and extremely common. The BMW is different. Its meaner. Personally, I would give the nod to the Z4 M.

Heres one of a billion articles comparing the two.

http://www.automobilemag.com/reviews/conve...sche_boxster_s/

If given a choice between these two cars, I would lean in the BMW direction. Boxters have been out so long that they have become boring and extremely common. The BMW is different. Its meaner. Personally, I would give the nod to the Z4 M.

Heres one of a billion articles comparing the two.

http://www.automobilemag.com/reviews/conve...sche_boxster_s/

I agree. I have looked at and viewed every article and publication to weigh my options.

All in All it seems like the Z 4M ® is a worthy advisary for what its worth. The looks are deff. differnet.,

My Merc. S65 is going back on early lease within the same same MB / BMW dealer Family/.

Z4M Roadster...Maybe...?

I drove a Z4 M Roadster this fall. It wasnt broken in yet so I didnt get to really push the engine, but I've driven an M3 convertible and that was a blast. Out right speed and acceleration should be similar if not better than the M3. It felt a bit stiffer than the M3. Handling is very good. I didnt really get the chance to push it, but I think the Z4 M roadster is a terrific car.