Photoshoppers! Need SLR help!

Allan-Herbie

Dude! Thats it! My next car! Red interior, and I will do the brake calipers red to match! SICKNESS!

somthing a little like this?? :icon_thumleft:

post-8211-1174872445_thumb.jpg

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:iamwithstupid: :icon_thumleft:

who suggested black with black? :eusa_dance: :icon_thumleft: dude, thats SICK. sooooooo much nicer than a CGT.

who suggested black with black? :eusa_dance: :icon_thumleft: dude, thats SICK. sooooooo much nicer than a CGT.

I hate the way the CGT looks, and it is not good as a street car. Track car yes, street no. It wont let me post more than 10 posts on Supercars.

supercar.net is fcuking retarded. and I think there is a 10 post per day thing until 100 or something posts. but if you want to say something to them I can deliver. no point though, honestly.

BTW, allan, are you sure the SLR with a wing is a good idea? that air brake goes up pretty high. and removing it would be pain in the ass no?

It wont let me post more than 10 posts on Supercars.

Yeah you need 100 posts to be able to make more than 10 posts per day (its our way around the stupid spam posters)

edit: BTW lambornima911 who are you on sc.net?

Yeah you need 100 posts to be able to make more than 10 posts per day (its our way around the stupid spam posters)

edit: BTW lambornima911 who are you on sc.net?

lambornima :lol2:

lambornima :lol2:

that would do it. :icon_mrgreen:

Damn i can remeber when allan used to post on Sc.net when he had his old SV

I only go there because many members there have resources from europe. look at allan's thread and you will see the first 10ish posts NOT including mine, his or yours are of people spewing out bullshit.

I wanna stab FNAF. repeatedly.

I only go there because many members there have resources from europe. look at allan's thread and you will see the first 10ish posts NOT including mine, his or yours are of people spewing out bullshit.

Yeah there are alot of Dumbasses on that site but then again there are alot of great resources there (pelton, ajzahn, Frank4cars, babyfacedXb etc etc).... can i help stabing FNAF? :icon_axe:

I read the SLR thread and I'm pretty sure I lost some brain cells.

ya, there are a lot of great guys there. ajzahn was the first person who actually said something useful (I myself completely forgot about the Brabus SLR). Bruce (Zonda Fanatic) also told me about Germancarzone.com which is a great site. other than some, most are pretty stupid.

ya, there are a lot of great guys there. ajzahn was the first person who actually said something useful (I myself completely forgot about the Brabus SLR). Bruce (Zonda Fanatic) also told me about Germancarzone.com which is a great site. other than some, most are pretty stupid.

zonda fanatic is a great guy hes also very very knowledable!

The crystal galaxite or whatever the hell the name of the metallic black over the silver arrow red leather is the best looking combo on the SLR! The silver isn't bad but is probably on 90% of them. The cheapest new I have seen is 330's and cheapest used was 290. I sold the SL65 and am toying with the SLR but still a little worried of another steep drop but it seems they are sitting pretty tight. I figure a buy at 315 after a year it will probably be in the 270 range with 5k miles. Not horrible but not great.

BTW, allan, are you sure the SLR with a wing is a good idea? that air brake goes up pretty high. and removing it would be pain in the ass no?

Im only kidding about the wing.

OH OH!!!!! :eusa_dance:

that was the picutre i was looking for earlier.

I belive its a 150 shot. so its makeing 775!!! hell yeah!

that was the picutre i was looking for earlier.

I belive its a 150 shot. so its makeing 775!!! hell yeah!

Do we have any info on the car?

The SLR isnt really my taste but the black ones are sick.

ALLAN whatever you do please dont get silver, then most people will think you have a nice SL! And if you put Nitrous in that :monkeyleft: like it needs it :icon_mrgreen:

Do we have any info on the car?

If its the one I am thinking about its this one in dubai although i wouldnt be surprised that there are more than one

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=331400

there used to be a Video of it on the track but its not there anymore :(

I found one of it... i think the driver got on the nitros a little early he has no traction what so ever.

http://rabidz.vidiac.com/category/DRAG+RAC...2618b57ce13.htm