Spotted Members

Tommy

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be a long shot but I saw a yellow Huracan on Thursday night in San Diego. I was at Pacific Beach sushi across from Tavern when you pulled in front of Tavern. Took off a couple minutes later. Beautiful car.

• 2 months later...

San Mateo, CA -Orange Miura S Spotted Today......

Saw a beautiful orange Miura S being trailered over the San Mateo Bridge today at about 2:40pm. I've never seen a Miura in the "wild" and on the streets before, but this is about the closest for me. Only at shows and concours have I gotten the rare treat. That bright orange and those body lines caught my eye from way back and at first I said to myself...."no way", but sure enough it was really one!

The truck and trailer was being driven slowly in the slow lane (understandably), but not too far up ahead was a black Ferrari Testarossa also in the slow lane being driven slowly. Can't help to maybe think there's a relation? Does this Miura belong to anyone here? If so, I just wanted to say what a beautiful car you have! Nice TR too if that's also yours. Thanks for making a boring drive a little more interesting today! :)

post-10595-1438214144_thumb.jpg

post-10595-1438214164_thumb.jpg

Anyone in Central Oregon today? A friend says he spotted a white Diablo today. Not something you see every day in small little Central Oregon. (update) Looks like it's an early gen white Diablo. Friend showed me a pic, looks 1990-1994ish.

I just noticed a rash on my junk while peeing. Is this the place to post pics?

Send the pics straight to Jirre. He'll take a look at it. He won't be able to help you, but he'll take a look at it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've been keeping an eye on the Mecum Auctions going on in Monterey. An orange Miura S came up for auction and then it clicked.....Could it be the same one I saw being trailered recently? Sure enough, it was the same one! Check out the license plate on my pic I posted recently and the auction pic. It hammered at $2.3M yesterday!

Mecum Auction Link: https://www.mecum.com/lot-detail/CA0...400-S/5-Speed/

post-10595-1439704956_thumb.jpg

post-10595-1439704972.jpg