Well, the Lambo guys aren't gonna like it....

chuckd

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is the suspension on the Gallardo stiffer?

No the SLR is stiffer but the seats in the 722 are more comfortable than the Gallardos

We've found that for some reason the seats in the 722 are more comfortable than the stock SLR. I'm pretty sure they are the standard US size (Large) in both of them. However, my legs don't get quite as squeezed in the 722 as in the stock SLR.

I'm not sure I agree that it's more comfortable than the Gallardo, but our Spyder has standard cushy seats. Our 430 has sport buckets, so the 722 is definitely more comfortable than the 430. It's definitely waaaaay more stiff than any of our other cars.

I don't really want to drive any of them for 200 miles straight. I'd be a little sore, but if I had to, I think I'd pick the Gallardo or LP640.

But to get there the fastest? Definitely the 722! Absolutely the best car for an average driver to get the most out of (without potentially killing him/herself).

Man, we all need some realy seriuos race action between Murcielago LP640 and SLR.

We will need 2 camera cars, one camera can stay inside the SLR, while another needs to follow behind in the Murci. :icon_mrgreen:

I know the LP640 vs SLR (not 722) discussion has been all over Lpower, but im curious about the LP640 vs Enzo race that was mentioned. Id like to see a video of that.

I know the LP640 vs SLR (not 722) discussion has been all over Lpower, but im curious about the LP640 vs Enzo race that was mentioned. Id like to see a video of that.

Ohhh lord.... Enzo will smack the Lp640 around like it was its bitch. Come on.

Well, this ain't exactly news guys... Nima postet this a YEAR ago. I've never actually seen the post untill now, but this is exactly what the race I talked about concluded with. From a dead stop, the Enzo won't catch up with the LP640 untill they reach 200km/h. From a roll it's a totally different story.

im not saying the LP640 would win.

im just curious to see what an awd lambo can do in a race with a proper launch.

Well, this ain't exactly news guys... Nima postet this a YEAR ago. I've never actually seen the post untill now, but this is exactly what the race I talked about concluded with. From a dead stop, the Enzo won't catch up with the LP640 untill they reach 200km/h. From a roll it's a totally different story.

No way. Only way that will happen is if the Enzo driver really babies the car off the line, and the Murci driver launches like a madman. Otherwise, both equal drivers, equal launch, very close to 60mph, after that wave good bye to the Enzo.......

Come on guys, be rational.... :icon_thumleft:

We will need 2 camera cars, one camera can stay inside the SLR, while another needs to follow behind in the Murci. :icon_mrgreen:

I don't know Allan, I think one camera insida Murcielago LP640 will be enough. :icon_mrgreen:

Anyway, why wont you race Roy on his Murcielago LP640?

I don't know Allan, I think one camera insida Murcielago LP640 will be enough. :icon_mrgreen:

Anyway, why wont you race Roy on his Murcielago LP640?

Hmmmm maybe because Roy is in Seattle, and Im in Arizona?

Hmmmm maybe because Roy is in Seattle, and Im in Arizona?

hmmm I guess thats the reason. :eusa_think: My question was damn dumb.

I just want to see that race as soon as possible.

You see, I'm waking up with thoughts about Murcielago LP640 and going to sleep with em.

I realise that there are many years before I can get one, but I can't do anytihing about it. I'm a believer.

hmmm I guess thats the reason. :eusa_think: My question was damn dumb.

I just want to see that race as soon as possible.

You see, I'm waking up with thoughts about Murcielago LP640 and going to sleep with em.

I realise that there are many years before I can get one, but I can't do anytihing about it. I'm a believer.

Nothing wrong with that. I was like that to.

not to mention having dreams about them too!

Just saw this post. Here are my 2 cents:

The launch on the LP was so bad, that the race isn't even valid. The fact that the 722 is "still pulling away from the LP even after the launch" means nothing. Unless the car with the bad launch is ridiculously faster than the other car, it would likely never recover.

Using traction control in the LP is a huge mistake in a race. The traction control system in the LP is so obtrusive that it will physically slow the car down when losing traction. The car is AWD and should be driven with the traction control off at all times, except in the rain.

Using 101 octane in an engine that is designed for 91-93 octane will actually produce less HP.

The Enzo will smoke either of those cars, so whoever said that the Enzo would lose to either of them, get off the crack. 660 HP, 3000 pounds. You do the math.

Just saw this post. Here are my 2 cents:

The launch on the LP was so bad, that the race isn't even valid. The fact that the 722 is "still pulling away from the LP even after the launch" means nothing. Unless the car with the bad launch is ridiculously faster than the other car, it would likely never recover.

Using traction control in the LP is a huge mistake in a race. The traction control system in the LP is so obtrusive that it will physically slow the car down when losing traction. The car is AWD and should be driven with the traction control off at all times, except in the rain.

Using 101 octane in an engine that is designed for 91-93 octane will actually produce less HP.

The Enzo will smoke either of those cars, so whoever said that the Enzo would lose to either of them, get off the crack. 660 HP, 3000 pounds. You do the math.

Im going to have to disagree. As was noted, the launch on the Lp was bad, but so was the launch on the SLR. The traction control on the SLR is also obtrusive.

You have seen Arams car, raced it, etc. Do you think an Lp640 has a chance?

As for the Enzo, it will beat the SLR, but not as badly as the SLr will beat the lambo.

Im going to have to disagree. As was noted, the launch on the Lp was bad, but so was the launch on the SLR. The traction control on the SLR is also obtrusive.

You have seen Arams car, raced it, etc. Do you think an Lp640 has a chance?

As for the Enzo, it will beat the SLR, but not as badly as the SLr will beat the lambo.

I don't know if an LP 640 has a chance, but I don't think the video is conclusive. Yes, I have raced Aram's car, but I haven't raced an LP, so I can't say much about the LP other than the video seems inconclusive.

OK, I GOTTA know more details about that! I remember one local GT owner who was envious of my 430! What kind of race did you do, 0 - 60 in reverse? LOL

OK, I GOTTA know more details about that! I remember one local GT owner who was envious of my 430! What kind of race did you do, 0 - 60 in reverse? LOL

The Ford Gt has been pretty heavily modded.

[/quote

The GT has 700rwhp.I didn't have a good launch but even with the best i could have done is stay with him maybe.