Ordered a Phantom

Mike_S

Hi guys,

Officially ordered a Arctic White Phantom due for September delivery. I don't like any of the stock option wheels available, do you guys have any suggestions for me? I think 24' is too big IMO. Do you get 23' wheels?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats.Kick ass car and it looks great in white.Any pimp wheel will do IMO but you are right i think 24inch wheels are too big,i wouldn't go bigger than 22.

Guest skokos

Thats going to look incredible! nice choice mike

make sure to take some pictures of all the girls that pile into your car if you pull up outside a night club LOL

i think you are right. 24's are to big for it (even though they could fit on the phantom just fine) i think there overdoing it

22's or 23's are the right way to go

Wow ! Congratulations ! White suits the Phantom perfectly :monkeyleft: . There is a member here who had some very very nice custom wheels made for his Phantom. I think he is SK00097 . You should do a search for the pictures and ask him where he got them.

:icon_super: :icon_super:

Wow ! Congratulations ! White suits the Phantom perfectly :monkeyleft: . There is a member here who had some very very nice custom wheels made for his Phantom. I think he is SK00097 . You should do a search for the pictures and ask him where he got them.

+1

His Phantom looked superb with thoose rims, as will yours Mike, congratulations! :icon_thumleft:

there is a set for the phantom that are 24s but have lips that are 30". it looks really good on the car in person.

Thanks all! I can't wait!

Hi ameer,

I spoke to SK (Shahram) a couple times last year. he hasn't been online in a while. His rims are a bit TOO big for me IMO. i want something just a tad smaller, which is why I was thinking 23' - but those wheels are hard to find. So anybody with some suggestions with 22' ?

Thanks all! I can't wait!

Hi ameer,

I spoke to SK (Shahram) a couple times last year. he hasn't been online in a while. His rims are a bit TOO big for me IMO. i want something just a tad smaller, which is why I was thinking 23' - but those wheels are hard to find. So anybody with some suggestions with 22' ?

IMO those wheels looked perfect. As they were custom made maybe you could get a 22 or a 23" in the same model.

white is the shit on that car! My buddy just bought a used one and put 24's on it. In person it looks great!

The body of the car is so big that the 24's look like 19/20's on a Lambo (very proportionate)..

23" tires are hard to find and a little pricey.

Good for you..Post some pictures..I love that car!

I think he is SK00097 . You should do a search for the pictures and ask him where he got them.

Does anyone have pictures of his Phantom? I searched and found a thread but the pictures are gone.

Hey Mike. Congrats on the car! i would suggest doing alot of custon stuff on the car. if i can go nack i would do alot to the interior etc.. Ill pm you with some stuff in a minute. I would suggest getting 22s so you can get beefier tires which will not effect the ride as much as 24s. 24 really make the ride ruff!

Next time i will get 22s for sure

ph_vsd2.jpg

ph_vsd1.jpg

Also you want to get a full faced rim becasue the calipers and rotors look pretty cheesey. i dont think it has to be to the extent of mine but i wouldnt go with a 5 spoke. Also as we discussed before you will want a 2 or 3 piece wheel. one peice are pretty cheesey and cheep wheels are like $10 shoes on an armani suite.

Mine are brushed with a chrome lip. I really wanted these but they only came in 22s which might work for you

Lowenhart_LC1_chrome_20.jpg

Here are some of the Bespoke options. pretty much anything you can think of! i had a 4 hour meeting with Rolls and they said the bespoke department will do anything and they are excited to come up with cool ideas

http://www.rolls-roycemotorcars.com/lo-ban...oke_leather.htm

http://www.rolls-roycemotorcars.com/lo-band/bespoke_wood.htm

http://www.rolls-roycemotorcars.com/lo-band/bespoke_misc.htm

NO matter what on my next rolls I will do these things. i have a list of things for the Drophead including a custom clock. here are a few cool tidbits including a custom color

Bespoke Ghost Silver paintwork

21-inch alloy wheels chrome centre caps

Roseleaf or Crème Light leather interior trim

Santos Palissander veneered wood

Coolbox

Solid silver and enamel Conway Stewart pen

Solid silver key fob

Solid silver Spirit of Ecstasy

Bespoke drinks holder

Bespoke champagne flutes and tumblers detailed with silver

White instrument dials

Bespoke clock matched to instrument dials

Phantom Silver tread plates

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2007/06/rolls...er-limited.html

22s would fit great...that's what rappers say in their songs anyways...;)

Sharam, you always impress me with your attention to detail. Your car will be awesome from the list of options you just mentioned.

22s would fit great...that's what rappers say in their songs anyways...;)

Sharam, you always impress me with your attention to detail. Your car will be awesome from the list of options you just mentioned.

Thanks bro!

Conrats on your next Rolls Shahram! :icon_super:

Here are some of the Bespoke options. pretty much anything you can think of! i had a 4 hour meeting with Rolls and they said the bespoke department will do anything and they are excited to come up with cool ideas

http://www.rolls-roycemotorcars.com/lo-ban...oke_leather.htm

http://www.rolls-roycemotorcars.com/lo-band/bespoke_wood.htm

http://www.rolls-roycemotorcars.com/lo-band/bespoke_misc.htm

NO matter what on my next rolls I will do these things. i have a list of things for the Drophead including a custom clock. here are a few cool tidbits including a custom color

Bespoke Ghost Silver paintwork

21-inch alloy wheels chrome centre caps

Roseleaf or Crème Light leather interior trim

Santos Palissander veneered wood

Coolbox

Solid silver and enamel Conway Stewart pen

Solid silver key fob

Solid silver Spirit of Ecstasy

Bespoke drinks holder

Bespoke champagne flutes and tumblers detailed with silver

White instrument dials

Bespoke clock matched to instrument dials

Phantom Silver tread plates

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2007/06/rolls...er-limited.html

I already have these on the headrests, my interior is Mocassin and the stitching will be in tan. Didn't go witht he piped interior as I think that only works well with seashell colour and darker colours.

lb_interior_leather8.jpg

Do you think the thicker steering wheel is worth it? I asked the salesman about it and he say the thicker steering wheel doesn't make a huge difference. I drove a Phantom with that option and I thought it was still too thin IMO.

Also you want to get a full faced rim becasue the calipers and rotors look pretty cheesey. i dont think it has to be to the extent of mine but i wouldnt go with a 5 spoke. Also as we discussed before you will want a 2 or 3 piece wheel. one peice are pretty cheesey and cheep wheels are like $10 shoes on an armani suite.

Mine are brushed with a chrome lip. I really wanted these but they only came in 22s which might work for you

I've always loved your wheels man!

What is the tire size on that rim? Also if you don't mind - PM an approximate cost for the set w/o tires.

I've always loved your wheels man!

What is the tire size on that rim? Also if you don't mind - PM an approximate cost for the set w/o tires.

Thank you Mike

Its 295/35/24. Its a 4.5 inch lip on the wheel

Conrats on your next Rolls Shahram! :icon_super:

I already have these on the headrests, my interior is Mocassin and the stitching will be in tan. Didn't go witht he piped interior as I think that only works well with seashell colour and darker colours.

lb_interior_leather8.jpg

Do you think the thicker steering wheel is worth it? I asked the salesman about it and he say the thicker steering wheel doesn't make a huge difference. I drove a Phantom with that option and I thought it was still too thin IMO.

Funny thing is the phantom where u live is equal to a phantom, drophead, and a gallardo

In the US.

As far as steering wheel I think the stock is much better. Look @ the phantom V of the 60s and you will see where the interior and steering wheel are based on. You get used to it

Good move on the stitching! Can't wait to see it!!

Funny thing is the phantom where u live is equal to a phantom, drophead, and a gallardo

In the US.

As far as steering wheel I think the stock is much better. Look @ the phantom V of the 60s and you will see where the interior and steering wheel are based on. You get used to it

Good move on the stitching! Can't wait to see it!!

Please don't remind me of what we have to pay :icon_mrgreen: The prices are just insane, but we have to pay to play.

Thanks! I'll go with the stock wheel then.

If you were to ask me, I would have it in the polished look. Kep your stock rims. Nothing like RR factory rims with those RR logos which dont move with the rims.

Nonetheless Congratulations. I love the RR Phantom. My father in law has one after many older RR he had before.