06 f430 spyder

Guest MOSS

Guest MOSS

Red/tan, most desired options,F1, 426 miles, as new. 329k. I will not make a dime profit. Do your home work. There are still alot of them out there at 350+ Thanks, Billy

329K!!!!!!!!!!

That is ridiculous! If your not trying to make any profit it's just another example that 430's are way overpriced.

Hmmmm let's see a brand new LP640 or a used 430 spider, come on!

329K!!!!!!!!!!

That is ridiculous! If your not trying to make any profit it's just another example that 430's are way overpriced.

Hmmmm let's see a brand new LP640 or a used 430 spider, come on!

I agree. There are so many GREAT cars that can be bought for that much money. Never understood people who pay that much for it.

Good luck on the sale!

Guest MOSS
WOW. I amazed how those cars sell for that much.

They are slowing coming down but Ferrari really controls their market. Its their little club and I dont like it. I am a lambo guy and wanted to try out the f430. Honestly, no complaints. Its quite a car but Im going back to Lambos.

They are slowing coming down but Ferrari really controls their market. Its their little club and I dont like it. I am a lambo guy and wanted to try out the f430. Honestly, no complaints. Its quite a car but Im going back to Lambos.

Good move! BTW guys, that was the fair market value for that car.

Good move! BTW guys, that was the fair market value for that car.

Fair market value or not still way overpriced! No one asked how much the cars actually sold for? All the 430 spiders I've seen out there for sale were around 275 or so nothing over 300 that's for sure.

Wow! I stand corrected I couldn't find many 430 spiders as low as 329K, just ridiculous there's nothing about that car that commands that price, especially when you can buy a G spider fully loaded for 250 or so.

Wow! I stand corrected I couldn't find many 430 spiders as low as 329K, just ridiculous there's nothing about that car that commands that price, especially when you can buy a G spider fully loaded for 250 or so.

I was goint to say, where have you been looking? Here in Scottsdale, those cars are all up there.

• 1 month later...