MY99 Diablo AC charging

ginracer

Does anyone know where the valves are for MY99 Diablo to charge the ac system? Does the system take 134a? It looks like the valves are in the engine compartment behind the plastic piece on the drivers side? Or is it upfront in the front panel near the break fluid. Does the struts for the deck lid just pop off or is there a trick to taking the struts off. I try to pop it off with a screw driver and it will not pop off? I don't want to break it.

Thanks for any help.

Does anyone know where the valves are for MY99 Diablo to charge the ac system? Does the system take 134a? It looks like the valves are in the engine compartment behind the plastic piece on the drivers side? Or is it upfront in the front panel near the break fluid. Does the struts for the deck lid just pop off or is there a trick to taking the struts off. I try to pop it off with a screw driver and it will not pop off? I don't want to break it.

Thanks for any help.

it's in the engine compartment.

085_45_02_00.gif

Hi AB,

Thanks for the reply. Can you tell where the low pressure and high pressure valves are? Is it on the drive side or passenger side in the engine compartment? Are there any tricks to take the rear dek lid shocks off. I tried to pop them off with a screw drive but it was starting to bend the shock?

Thanks for you help.

If you are using 134a, then the fitting should fit only one connection. I haven't done mine yet so I am not sure which one is. As far as the shock on Diablo Engine cover, I think there is a clip you need to remove first before you pop off the shock.

As far as the shock on Diablo Engine cover, I think there is a clip you need to remove first before you pop off the shock.

I did mine while back, but if i remember correctly i just backed up the clip/band with a screwdriver just enough to pop it off. This makes putting it back on a snap (literally).

On my 94 VT Remove rear wheel, driver side ( left side US car )

Will be able to acess low pressure side here. Should use 134A