CHOPARD MILLE MIGLIA GMT AUTOMATIC SS MENS 16/8992/3

Stryke

1154440297806_wcbusinesscard.jpg

All watches located in NYC and available for local viewing or nation wide over night insured delivery.  Call Gil for more photos or info. Most Trades accepted, call for details!

Please say Mike sent you when inquiring about this watch to guarantee this special price.

CHOPARD MILLE MIGLIA GMT AUTOMATIC SS MENS 16/8992/3

Movement: Mechanical with automatic winding; certified chronometer; 25 jewels; power reserve: 48 hours.

Dial: Silver dial, stick and arabic hour markers, lumniscent hands.

Case: Stainless Steel, bezel with 24 hour markers, sapphire crystal, round shape; 42.50mm; water resistant to 50 meters.

Function: Hours, minutes, subsidiary seconds, date, tachymeter, GMT and chronograph.

Band: Black rubber strap; folding clasp

Indications: Date aperture at 3; 30 minutes chrono register at 12; 12 hour chrono register at 6; subsidiary seconds at 9.

Box & Papers: With Original Box and Papers.

Condition: Brand New.

The watch is keeping perfect time well within COSC specs and comes complete with both boxes, booklets, warranty certificate and accessories.

Only $3,095

1183837851401_allinone2.jpg

• 2 years later...

hey there, was just wondering, if you have anyone interested in the Chopard Mille Miglia GT XL Speed Black 3 Diamond Lite Carbon, do let me know. I have a couple of months old watch here with me which is in very good condition.

Thanks....