Post Your Daily Watch

skinny

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Panerai Luminor Power Reserve

Also just got a new daily a Bell and Ross Chrono - like the style but don't like the band much

Nice Richard!

dial1-9.jpg

onwrist1-3.jpg

Geez, that's your daily! It's looks like something I would wear once in a while! Very nice!

How much does those Breitling 6.75s go for nowadays?

The entire watch is solid platinum with D flawless stones. Not my daily, only kidding. I dress down all the time but this is a nice bling piece here and there. :)

Been wearing this one everyday lately. It's rose gold which is hard to tell in the picture.

post-1101-1186764766_thumb.jpg

Nice watches!

Stryke: I love your watch; just a little small for me which is why I don't have any rollys, but beautiful!

The Bentley 6.75s are going for about $6500-$7000 in the US but I bought mine in London (just because I am impatient) so it cost me more like $9500 after conversion.

Submariner 18K/SS with Silver Serti Face and Diamond Markers everyday.

019.jpg

Nice watches!

Stryke: I love your watch; just a little small for me which is why I don't have any rollys, but beautiful!

The Bentley 6.75s are going for about $6500-$7000 in the US but I bought mine in London (just because I am impatient) so it cost me more like $9500 after conversion.

Thanks Wiggs. I also have a large wrist but the MP is about 40mm. I can't wear a prez cause it's too small. I have alot of big pieces. Here are some.

onwrist2.jpg

onwrist2.jpg

aps1.jpg

aps2.jpg

dial1-8.jpg

dial1-7.jpg

ebaythumb1.jpg

dial1-2.jpg

watches1.jpg

Thanks Wiggs. I also have a large wrist but the MP is about 40mm. I can't wear a prez cause it's too small. I have alot of big pieces. Here are some.

ebaythumb1.jpg

How much is that RM005 going for? Or is it your personal watch?

Lastly, what is the width of the case at its widest point. I LOVE the RM012 but that's pretty close![/

Sure, it's an AP Safari. it is a 44mm Offshore with cream dial and leather hornback strap. Very tough piece to find.

Thank you for the info. that is my new favourite watch, what's their market value and how difficult is to get hold of one?

I am sorry to hear you not selling here anymore, I always enjoyed your posts, excellent info with great photos.

Thank you for the info. that is my new favourite watch, what's their market value and how difficult is to get hold of one?

One on Ebay right now for a little over $16,000.