2008 porsche 997 turbo

BUMN

I have a 2003 tt but really like the new 997 turbo, anyone have a 2007 or 2008, that can tell me how the car is.... even better if they can compare it to the 996 body years..

offtopic but i have heard new 997 series /including turbo)have a minor facelift including LED stoplights dunno about 2008 or 2009. If you have a decision of buying 997 TT just make this situation in your mind....

i had a 996 C4S, and recently a 997TT, the car is more stable and refined...TOO refined for my taste. no connection to the road at all! I didnt like it and sold it after 3 months, took a 3500$ hit, but very happy to be out.

yes I know I have seen them... I love the new look, I wanted to know about performance etc.

i had a 996 C4S, and recently a 997TT, the car is more stable and refined...TOO refined for my taste. no connection to the road at all! I didnt like it and sold it after 3 months, took a 3500$ hit, but very happy to be out.

:iamwithstupid:

Drove a 993 turbo for a short while, had a 996TT for 2 years and tried a 997TT for a week. Yes, the evolution makes each car easier and "friendlier" to drive. But it also took away the "feel", the rawness and the if-I-may the original "Porsche element." Yes, the new car would likely rescue you instead of biting you bite if you have over-done it. Whether that fits your game or not is entirely objective. Personally, I think the 997TT is a nice car but getting too bland; more GT than sports perhaps.