If you could buy only 1 watch and didn't have a budget, what would it be?

pockmark

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, that's the old one. This is is ALL black! And IMHO, 100 times better looking.

you must mean this one? I see a similar theme with this piece and your murci!

291236g.jpg

"The Bell & Ross BR01 Phantom is limited; selling only 18 pieces and the watch is cloaked in black with silver Tourbillon. The hands and indexes are coated in photoluminiscent for night-time reading. Coated in glass-bead blasted Titane with Diamond like Carbon, the watch is virtually unscratchable. This watch is considered as a heavy weight in luxury market due to its 46mm diameter. The counter at 12 o'clock shows hours, the central hand shows minutes. It is water resistant upto 100meters."

you must mean this one? I see a similar theme with this piece and your murci!

291236g.jpg

"The Bell & Ross BR01 Phantom is limited; selling only 18 pieces and the watch is cloaked in black with silver Tourbillon. The hands and indexes are coated in photoluminiscent for night-time reading. Coated in glass-bead blasted Titane with Diamond like Carbon, the watch is virtually unscratchable. This watch is considered as a heavy weight in luxury market due to its 46mm diameter. The counter at 12 o'clock shows hours, the central hand shows minutes. It is water resistant upto 100meters."

Dear God there it is!!!!!!!!!! :monkeyleft: Where did you find it? I keep Googling every couple weeks but find nothing. God I LOVE that watch!!! THe only thing is I could have SWORN it had a chronograph function to it. Hmmm, it's been so long since I have seen it (end of October), that I am no longer sure. That has to be it, I would imagine. I can't believe I saw it this far in advance ad I still can't find it on Google.

And yes, you are definitely seeing a similarity between it and my Murci!!! :icon_super:

• 3 weeks later...

Nice watch Wiggs. I hope you can find a deal accommodating your budget/requirements in the future. You have some good taste!!

Nice watch Wiggs. I hope you can find a deal accommodating your budget/requirements in the future. You have some good taste!!

thanks!

I'm a huge Maurice Lacroix fan. I have 4 already and about a dozen other watches... I have the first 1 (Retrograde) and want the other 3. I recently have also become a huge fan of rose/pink gold. Yellow gold does not suit my skin tone very well..... I'm as white as they come! :icon_mrgreen:

post-9260-1207498545_thumb.jpg

post-9260-1207498571_thumb.jpg

post-9260-1207498582_thumb.jpg

post-9260-1207498652_thumb.jpg

Those are nice too. I think the Panerai's are actually starting to grow on me more these days. I might have to snag one later this year for myself as a personal Christmas present.

Those are nice too. I think the Panerai's are actually starting to grow on me more these days. I might have to snag one later this year for myself as a personal Christmas present.

See my only problem with the Panerai is that everyone has them now.... I like to be different. But very nice watches.

How much?

just over a 100

I know there are a lot of watches on here that people are talking about in the mid to high 6 figures to 7 figures, but when I sit back and think if I was only going to buy one...for me at least this would be it.

I really like it, now if you said 2 watches no budget, and I had my Panerai tourb. I would throw in one of the big ticket Franck Muller grand complications, I'm a big fan :icon_mrgreen:

it would be like one great daily driver and the one for special occasions :icon_thumleft:

retail $110k

WOW! :eusa_wall: :crybaby2:

I didnt know they made them that expensive. Most of the ones I see are under 10k

• 3 weeks later...