2009 Chevrolet POS ZR1

StoleIt

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mako, are you hitting on my black girls now ?????

Oh no, they hit on him and he responds with a little dancing love on the dance floor. Time for someone to dig up an old picture. I think allan has it. :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft:

The viper is a rattle trap and looks like Shit IMO. I'm not saying the ZR-1 isn't going to be a ratlle trap but my Z is not a rattle trap, it has its faults as all cars do but when comparing apples to apples the Z wins hands down not to mention they keep updating the look of the car as it goes through it changes.They need to give the viper a make over. It just looks plain outdated and boring. When I saw the new 600HP version of the car I was very dissapointed and surprised that it looks almost identical to all previoue vipers.

Who cares what you think looks like Shit. Your Z looks like a 1 in 45,000 a year POS ricer wannabe IMO. Apples to apples your Z is back behind the Viper... beyond trunk space and cup holders.

A Viper looks plain and boring compared to a Corrvete.... yeah, ok.

At the track you wont be as comfy in the 08 ACR (looks quite generic indeed. just delete the stuff you think will rattle too much) but you will be WAY in the lead over your POS Z (if yours doesnt blow up before the finish like so many other tend to), and sometime next year... in your ZR1.... same weight, powers, brakes ($10K more for the Z) - drivers race.

I learned from my mistake last time I bought a first MY POS. My Plastic mess-06 was the most unreliable POS I've ever owned. Roof flew off @ 2000 miles, Valve/Valve Spring broke @ 3000 miles while sitting in stop and go traffic and GM tried to deny my warranty claim because I had a skip shift eliminator installed. Horrible customer service. I'm sure if a wheel fell of and you had aftermarket lightbulbs installed they would try to deny a warranty repair as well.

Great. That ugly pos just made the cost of the new ACR increase by about 10K. Surely the ACR will charge a premium now that we know the new ZR1 is a flop. Looks just like a C6 and it got heavier. Even the guys on the POS board are disappointed.

Who cares what you think looks like Shit. Your Z looks like a 1 in 45,000 a year POS ricer wannabe IMO. Apples to apples your Z is back behind the Viper... beyond trunk space and cup holders.

A Viper looks plain and boring compared to a Corrvete.... yeah, ok.

At the track you wont be as comfy in the 08 ACR (looks quite generic indeed. just delete the stuff you think will rattle too much) but you will be WAY in the lead over your POS Z (if yours doesnt blow up before the finish like so many other tend to), and sometime next year... in your ZR1.... same weight, powers, brakes ($10K more for the Z) - drivers race.

Yeah thats it :jackoff: The Z is a ricer wanna be :lol2: :lol2: What planet are you living on ? The Z is no more a ricer than the viper is. I'm not one for magazine comparisons and I have not driven either car but the regular Z which was released 2 years ago according to the mags was better than the new 600HP viper (not the ACR) so I'd have to guess this one is not going to be to far off. If you think the ZR-1 looks like all the other C6's I'd say you need your eyes checked. The body and frame are the same but at least they changed some things on the car to make it look a little meaner, a little nastier looking than its base counterpart. Everytime I see a Viper I can't tell if its a 2007 or a 1997. I'm no denying the car isn't an animal I just thought they would change it up a bit.

Yeah thats it :jackoff: The Z is a ricer wanna be :lol2: :lol2: What planet are you living on ? The Z is no more a ricer than the viper is. I'm not one for magazine comparisons and I have not driven either car but the regular Z which was released 2 years ago according to the mags was better than the new 600HP viper (not the ACR) so I'd have to guess this one is not going to be to far off. If you think the ZR-1 looks like all the other C6's I'd say you need your eyes checked. The body and frame are the same but at least they changed some things on the car to make it look a little meaner, a little nastier looking than its base counterpart. Everytime I see a Viper I can't tell if its a 2007 or a 1997. I'm no denying the car isn't an animal I just thought they would change it up a bit.

Havent drivent it... enough said. shut up.

FYI - There wasnt any 07 Viper.... and the 600 wasnt released 2 years ago. etc... shhhhh. Dumbass.

The cylinder walls were too thin on the 7.0 so in order to super charge it they need to lower the displacement to the 6.2 engine which has thicker cylinder walls that can handle the added HP and TQ. Not to mention a SC puts more strain on the the crank due to the way it creates power which effects everything overall.

I meant keep the 7.0 N/A, I believe LG motorsports/lingenfelter etc all get this kind of power without FI.

Havent drivent it... enough said. shut up.

FYI - There wasnt any 07 Viper.... and the 600 wasnt released 2 years ago. etc... shhhhh. Dumbass.

Actually I have driven the older 500 HP viper and its a POS. No more or less a piece of shit than the Z is. They are domestic cars trying to keep up with the exotic car world for far less money and they are achieving that by cutting all the corners so that you basically end up with a "OK" looking car and engine and a transmission and I can dig up the Mag if I need to. It was the 600 HP viper being compared to a 505 HP Z and the Z ended up on top. Again just a mag comparison but I have not seen any others about those two cars next to each other.

Example of what I mean. We were at the track today and there was a copperhead viper (didn't know this until after I asked) which I thought was a new 600 HP viper. Why couldn't I tell ? Cause they all look the same.

As far as your comments, I should slap your mamma and your pappa for not teaching you about exterting a little class when talking to someone you don't know or have met face to face. From the other posts I'm not the only one who does not think you have ANY class what so ever.

Actually I have driven the older 500 HP viper and its a POS. No more or less a piece of shit than the Z is. They are domestic cars trying to keep up with the exotic car world for far less money and they are achieving that by cutting all the corners so that you basically end up with a "OK" looking car and engine and a transmission and I can dig up the Mag if I need to. It was the 600 HP viper being compared to a 505 HP Z and the Z ended up on top. Again just a mag comparison but I have not seen any others about those two cars next to each other.

Example of what I mean. We were at the track today and there was a copperhead viper (didn't know this until after I asked) which I thought was a new 600 HP viper. Why couldn't I tell ? Cause they all look the same.

As far as your comments, I should slap your mamma and your pappa for not teaching you about exterting a little class when talking to someone you don't know or have met face to face. From the other posts I'm not the only one who does not think you have ANY class what so ever.

Dumbass...... the 510 HP Viper (Copperhead) and the 600 HP Viper is the SAME GEN VIPER!!! If you cant tell the diff between a Gen 2 and Gen 3 Viper you should turn in your license.

Re-read your fav mag-rag where the 08 Viper is up against your pussy Z. Beats every cat cept storage and cup holders. ACR??? Not even close.

Forgot where I was posting...... so sorry. Seems you're one of Allan's many wanna-be g/fs thus I should be banned sometime soon. You replied to my post; about a car I own, got everything wrong and I called you on it. Yeah I am a real dick. I wasnt polite. So......

As far as your comments - Post about my Momma again and I just might come out to AZ and pound some sand up your ass. Watch it asshole.

Dumbass...... the 510 HP Viper (Copperhead) and the 600 HP Viper is the SAME GEN VIPER!!! If you cant tell the diff between a Gen 2 and Gen 3 Viper you should turn in your license.

Re-read your fav mag-rag where the 08 Viper is up against your pussy Z. Beats every cat cept storage and cup holders. ACR??? Not even close.

Forgot where I was posting...... so sorry. Seems you're one of Allan's many wanna-be g/fs thus I should be banned sometime soon. You replied to my post; about a car I own, got everything wrong and I called you on it. Yeah I am a real dick. I wasnt polite. So......

As far as your comments - Post about my Momma again and I just might come out to AZ and pound some sand up your ass. Watch it asshole.

I see a ban in your future....dumbass....

What about your dadda ? Did you forget about him ? Hey look, my parents weren't perfect either, but at some point I took responsibilty for my actions................you must have missed that lesson somewhere alongs the lines in life in finding some class so maybe on that point your right its not thier fault, its yours for being so stupid. You wanna come down to AZ, bring it on big mouth, the only thing you'll be pounding is your head against the wall for actually coming all the way out here over an internet post with some guy who thinks your precious viper looks like shit. I see you have a high level of intelligence.

The reason I can't tell the differnce between a Gen 2 and gen 3 viper is cause they ALL LOOK THE fcuking SAME......DUMBASS........Its just like looking at a V E T T E. Seen one, you seen them all. Over the years however I think GM has done a way better job at making the cars look better and better over time where as Dodge has not done so well. I already stated in a previous post I'm not denying that the viper isn't an animal, just not a fan of it. I think it looks the same as all the others that were made back in the 90's, not the case with the V E T T E. You can cleary see the difference in each generation of those cars througout the years an to be honest with you until the C6 body style came out I thought all C4 and C5 gen looked like shit too. You overreacted a little to my first post. This site is about opinons of what people think but you came on here and started to defend something you own because someone esle thinks its looks like shit amd the thread is about the new ZR-1 not a viper. Go fcuking somehwere else if you don't want to here what we have to say here at LP.

On that note................MERRY CHRISTMAS :icon_mrgreen:

maybe it'll go up to the 300kish range, then the POS fags will STFU over the price vs Ferrari/Lambos for a bit

It says convertible, WTF, I thought this car was based on the Plastic mess-06?

It says convertible, WTF, I thought this car was based on the Plastic mess-06?

This is news to me. I'll be sure to check this car out at the show but as far as it being a convertible its gotta be a misprint or a 1 off car of the ZR to come.

This is news to me. I'll be sure to check this car out at the show but as far as it being a convertible its gotta be a misprint or a 1 off car of the ZR to come.

I would doubt that Chevy would make it a removable roof type of car like the regular POS. That kind of power surely requires a solid roof structure for handling and such, maybe that's what they meant with convertible, I hope it's just a misprint.

Why would they refer to it as a roof panel if it's not removable?

wonder how its gonna perform compared to the lp640 or even the upcoming sv.....

Gauging on how the current Plastic mess-06 gives every car out a run for their money, i'd say it will be close if not faster.

Cherm was an asshole before i banned him a few years ago and he hasn't changed one bit if anything gotten worse.He is just a wannabe poseur who is angry at the world and to top it up is full of shit.

When i get around to it i 'll send him back to his cave unless one of the other mods gets to him first

Gauging on how the current Plastic mess-06 gives every car out a run for their money, i'd say it will be close if not faster.

You have to seriously kidding yourself, from a roll it should completely annihilate the LP, from a digg may be a different story because of traction but on tracks(the twisty ones) where it matters, there is not even a competition..