RyanRo24

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahaha that is awesome :D

that bitch had no business traveling in the left lane. As soon as the right lane was clear she should have been over to the right so he didn't have to pass her on the right side.

Slow traffic keep left does not mean if your doing the speed limit you are exempt.

Drivers on the road are not the enforcers of the speed limit. If someone want to speed, do the safe thing and move the fcuk out of the way.

not to mention she really shouldn't have been sitting there filming behind herself with her cell phone while driving.

Did the guy in the truck do something stupid and pay for it? sure.

but that whole event could have been avoided if the driver filming was actually driving safely. The law might be different there, but everywhere in North America that I've ever been to has had the same rule. slow drivers keep right.

Alberta words that better. Keep right unless passing.

that bitch had no business traveling in the left lane. As soon as the right lane was clear she should have been over to the right so he didn't have to pass her on the right side.

Slow traffic keep left does not mean if your doing the speed limit you are exempt.

Drivers on the road are not the enforcers of the speed limit. If someone want to speed, do the safe thing and move the fcuk out of the way.

not to mention she really shouldn't have been sitting there filming behind herself with her cell phone while driving.

but that whole event could have been avoided if the driver filming was actually driving safely. The law might be different there, but everywhere in North America that I've ever been to has had the same rule. slow drivers keep right.

:iamwithstupid:

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

The truck driver was very tame compared to how angry I get when fools chill in the passing lane going under the speed limit and taping with their cell phones...

The truck driver was very tame compared to how angry I get when fools chill in the passing lane going under the speed limit and taping with their cell phones...

that and the stupid moms using texting or talking driving all erractic their japanese mini vans. For Godsake the rolling road nightmares!

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

The woman had no business being in the left lane I agree. However retard drivers are everywhere and that's not changing any time soon. The guy in the truck is a bigger moron in my mind for several reasons, emotional control of a 5 year old, tailgating lol what does that prove, terrible driver. Basically it was moron vs moron in this video and the bigger moron lost.

Yes, it's a thing. Yes, I bought it.

oh i completely agree, she was very inconsiderate, i guess that didnt occur to me, as we drive on the other side of the road here LOL (its one of my pet peeve's here that people dont keep left), I only fast forwarded to the end, and its still good to watch a redneck (i guess that's your equivalent to what we call a Bogan) come unstuck :D

The woman had no business being in the left lane I agree. However retard drivers are everywhere and that's not changing any time soon. The guy in the truck is a bigger moron in my mind for several reasons, emotional control of a 5 year old, tailgating lol what does that prove, terrible driver. Basically it was moron vs moron in this video and the bigger moron lost.

that guy was a dick head. My wife has run into assholes like this. It seems like they ALWAYS pick on the females. The prick got exactly was he deserved. Shooting the bird none stop like an asshole.

\double post

that guy was a dick head. My wife has run into assholes like this. It seems like they ALWAYS pick on the females. The prick got exactly was he deserved. Shooting the bird none stop like an asshole.

The other day my wife was driving by herself with my daughter in the car, and some asshole almost hit her and she had to swerve out of the way. My daughter starts crying so my wife was pissed off. She gets next to him at the light and it's some college aged punk, and she rolls her window down and yells at him for almost hitting her. He tells her to calm down. My wife tells him our daughter was in the car and he almost hit her. Then like the coward piece of dog shit that he is says "who cares, fcuk your daughter" when he and my wife were rolling forward, and he made a right turn immediately after and sped away.

That fucktard had god on his side that day that #1-she was driving her car and not mine which has my glock 26 and four 32 round magazines in it as my wife knows how to shoot. #2-that I wasn't in the car with my wife.

Pure overweight nerd rage

Uh, they keep calling you fat because YOU ARE! Get the fcuk away from the xbox and get your fat ass outside and do something

'Merica home of the free and fat