Things that make you LOL!

RyanRo24

I get that the word "Juice" is in reference to "Jews," I just meant, why is Bert friends with Hitler? Does Bert have a thing against juice or something?

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I get that the word "Juice" is in reference to "Jews," I just meant, why is Bert friends with Hitler? Does Bert have a thing against juice or something?

Very valid question Wheels, so I did some investigating. It appears by all accounts, Hitler died in 1945. Yet Bert and Ernie have only been around since the 60's at some point.

So it would seem to me that somehow, and I'm not sure how just yet, this picture has been DOCTORED or MANIPULATED in some way to make us THINK that Bert and Hitler were actually buds! Yes, you heard it here first, that is not a real picture of Bert and Hitler sharing a Folger's moment together.

I don't know how anyone did this or why someone has gone through the process of somehow splicing photo negatives together to give us the impression that something happened when in fact it did not, but I'm going to get to the bottom of it.

Very valid question Wheels, so I did some investigating. It appears by all accounts, Hitler died in 1945. Yet Bert and Ernie have only been around since the 60's at some point.

So it would seem to me that somehow, and I'm not sure how just yet, this picture has been DOCTORED or MANIPULATED in some way to make us THINK that Bert and Hitler were actually buds! Yes, you heard it here first, that is not a real picture of Bert and Hitler sharing a Folger's moment together.

I don't know how anyone did this or why someone has gone through the process of somehow splicing photo negatives together to give us the impression that something happened when in fact it did not, but I'm going to get to the bottom of it.

Chimay I applaud your research and efforts to explain this photo and the way it appears that Bert was in fact Hitlers good friend and confident.

I'll have you know I'm breaking several non disclosures by revealing what I'm about to tell you.

Bert was actually very anti Semitic.. And through his close relationship with Oscar the grouch he soon discovered that Oscars garbage can was in fact a working time machine.

Seseame street and PBS have gone to great lengths to cover up this next detail,but from what I've been told Bert made several trips to the Wolfslair between 1939 and 1945.

Word also has it that three body's were discovered burnt outside the furherbunker, Hitlers, Eva Brauns and one filled with stuffing.

It was a dark time for Seasame Street.

I love this place. Ask a ridiculous question, get an answer that's multiplied in magnitude by your original ridiculous question.

Also does "F Jackie" mean anything here? ( Howard Stern reference). I think it fits AllanLambo to the tee.

I know that the picture is doctored. But I assumed that maybe there was a reason as to WHY Bert was chosen for the picture. If for example, there was a Sesame Street character who was always known for hating fruit juice, then I could understand that character being put into the picture for that, but I saw no connection between Bert and juice so I didn't get it in that sense.

But I assumed that maybe there was a reason as to WHY Bert was chosen for the picture.

His connections in history are elaborate...it gets worse the deeper down the rabbits hole you go. kkk.jpg

bert_is_evil.jpg

180px-Bertmug.gif

saddambert1.jpg

917.jpg

Wheels, Bert is the secret leader of The Illuminati. He is well over three hundred years old and has been influencing world events for centuries. His end goal is a giant milk genocide that replaces all opaque beverages with clear juices. Yes, that means he's behind the plan to rid the world of orange juice.

83265523_02e2977a4d_o.jpg

Brown4.1_img_0.jpg

bert-minime.jpg

sadd60.jpg

saddambert1.jpg

bertcrop.gif

bert-stalin.jpg

bert1.gif

ae_bert_ernie_berry.jpg

Edit: WTF Rob? We were both doing the exact same thing!

I know that the picture is doctored. But I assumed that maybe there was a reason as to WHY Bert was chosen for the picture. If for example, there was a Sesame Street character who was always known for hating fruit juice, then I could understand that character being put into the picture for that, but I saw no connection between Bert and juice so I didn't get it in that sense.

Wheels, the answer you seek is here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bert_is_Evil

I believe it was just thought of because Bert is a German name. Besides Bert is actually gay anyway.

LOL@Audibull.. me and u posting the same thing at the same time.

WHEN WERE YOU LET IN ON HISTORY'S GREATEST SECRET?

I've never seen you and him in the same room at the same time.

dun dun dun…..Rob is audibill!!!

I've never seen you and him in the same room at the same time.

dun dun dun…..Rob is audibill!!!

If i was Audibull id be eating an giant kebab platter instead of some reheated chicken. :eusa_think:

If i was Audibull id be eating an giant kebab platter instead of some reheated chicken. :eusa_think:

And if I was you I'd probably be chasing Chad's wife's friend among others. Good thing we're different people. No one wants to be fat and divorced.

Holy shit, Bert parties hard, and he eats kebab!

bert.jpg

So it's true that Sesame Street went with "Bert and Ernie" because "Hitler's anti-semitic gay evil nazi buddy and Ernie" was too controversial for TV at the time.

I did nazi that coming.