Things that make you LOL!

RyanRo24

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If that limo wasn't a decoy, you wonder why did they try to drive the limo over it when the first vehicle bottomed out. Also, if not a decoy, why did the driver get out of the vehicle, that is probably a no-no.

If that limo wasn't a decoy, you wonder why did they try to drive the limo over it when the first vehicle bottomed out. Also, if not a decoy, why did the driver get out of the vehicle, that is probably a no-no.

There is no way the driver with Obama in it would EVER get out and leave the beast with no driver. Would never happen.

There is no way the driver with Obama in it would EVER get out and leave the beast with no driver. Would never happen.

Exactly what I thought, pretty stupid to open the door and get out of the car while the president is inside.

What no lift system on the limo?

I think thats exactly the problem, I think the system failed going over the bump, you can see it dip hard, look at the front tires after they are way up near the fenders. It must have some kind of lift system or major front end failure.

Hitting the vtak yo

When I played this my cat started making weird noises.... I think he was genuinely offended.

I think thats exactly the problem, I think the system failed going over the bump, you can see it dip hard, look at the front tires after they are way up near the fenders. It must have some kind of lift system or major front end failure.

FYI The limo that was stuck on the ramp in Ireland is NOT the real "Beast", which was a brand new Presidential limousine built brand new and delivered to Obama at his innaugaration. The "Beast" is actually built on a GM kodiak truck chassis and has a much greater ground clearance than the limo that got stuck in ireland, which, while still a beast in its own right, is built on a traditional car chassis and sits much lower.

Not sure why they didnt take the real "Beast" to Ireland but I've seen videos of the Presidential motorcade with the beast and without, the SS must make that call...The real Beast would not have gotten stuck on that ramp, i'm sure they wish they had taken it now!

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
^^^^ NSFW warning would've been nice :angry:

funny-pictures-mitosis-rabbits.jpg

Edited

EpDarks - I pulled the tits post as it wasn't in line with "the feel" of the thread. Everything else okay.

Guest Rob Burgundy

This might just be the silliest fcuking thing ive ever seen. Freestyle canoeing

Guest Rob Burgundy

Oh nothing to see here....just pope John Paul II taking some batting practice! LOL!

Oh nothing to see here....just pope John Paul II taking some batting practice! LOL!

i'm not sure if that's him. supposedly the vid was taken in 1987. this is how JP2 looked at that time:

post-11539-1306420972.jpeg

post-11539-1306421038.jpg

This might just be the silliest fcuking thing ive ever seen. Freestyle canoeing

Hahha literally lolled. :D

Most hetero sports ever.