Things that make you LOL!

RyanRo24

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If only the fcuking staircase would have collapsed back then...

tumblr_luzv02yf0e1qdmjr3o1_1280.png

I like Bruce.. He seems to be a nice guy too, and likes cars, especially porsche.

If only the fcuking staircase would have collapsed back then...

tumblr_luzv02yf0e1qdmjr3o1_1280.png

funniest one is the fat one on the bottom left fist pumping looking like a fat girl Chris Farley.

Kims mom doesn't look bad for 80's poon.

I saw a neat little 'contact seller' box, so I filled it out with questions of my own. Let's see what he says.

http://m.nbcbayarea.com/nbcbayarea/pm_1080...ntguid=TmADHNeB

The source of a bomb scare at San Jose's main post office turned out to be quite an interesting character.

The San Jose Mercury News is reporting that the man seen wearing a mask and stuffing an over-sized package in a mailbox outside the Lundy Avenue station Tuesday afternoon was simply out on a jog.

For some bizarre and unknown reason the jogger choose to go out for that run wearing a gas mask and body armor. "The guy said he was wearing a cardio mask," San Jose police Sgt. Jason Dwyer told the paper. "It was his cardio day, and he was trying to lose weight."

As you can see in the photo below, it would be a bit disturbing to see a person in this outfit put something in a public mailbox.

The man told the paper that he has been on a weight loss program called CrossFit which requires him to wear the get-up.

post-1098-1322767167.jpg