• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Emergency stop

post-22836-1306537509_thumb.jpg

no joke, I've actually witnessed a cop race down the street with his lights flashing, only to pull into a donut shop and go in for coffee.

no joke, I've actually witnessed a cop race down the street with his lights flashing, only to pull into a donut shop and go in for coffee.
Just about anyplace employees will screw around and do dumb things. Lights and sirens to go on break during a rough or just long day with a narrow window for rest is often the cause. Donut shops are also cash only, so they are easy targets for petty criminals. My dad was a cop for 30 years, and not a fan of donuts. Occasionally a danish might catch his eye, but he only ate donuts off duty when he would split them with my brother and I.

Think about it though, coffee is in a to-go cup, and donuts are easy to grab and eat on the go as well. It makes sense. If those where brownie or bagel or cupcake stores because donuts don't exist, it would be the same outcome. Well cops are notoriuosly cheap, so maybe those baked good would be a little pricey even at 75 cents lol

Just about anyplace employees will screw around and do dumb things. Lights and sirens to go on break during a rough or just long day with a narrow window for rest is often the cause. Donut shops are also cash only, so they are easy targets for petty criminals. My dad was a cop for 30 years, and not a fan of donuts. Occasionally a danish might catch his eye, but he only ate donuts off duty when he would split them with my brother and I.

Think about it though, coffee is in a to-go cup, and donuts are easy to grab and eat on the go as well. It makes sense. If those where brownie or bagel or cupcake stores because donuts don't exist, it would be the same outcome. Well cops are notoriuosly cheap, so maybe those baked good would be a little pricey even at 75 cents lol

I agree with the easy to go treats/ drink. But the fact they are abusing their power just to go on break/ get their quicker is just blah. Really? you're gonna speed around with your sirens blaring and illegally park just to grab a donut? hmm

Also, it used to be that the only place open early in the morning were bakeries. So cops would go in there at 3-4am for "dinner/breakfast" and get donuts (easy to eat on the go) and also coffee - a staple in the their food pyramid.

This must be him!

stealingcandyfromachildp11.gif

LOL!!! Louis CK is super funny!

I also found this to be very funny

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT I BROKE MAH FUCKIN LEG!!! LOL

Nick that video isn't funny. It's disgusting.

Nick that video isn't funny. It's disgusting.

sorry..i thought his reaction was funny and how he didn't seem to feel anything at all..take it down if u need to. :icon_thumleft:

Wow Rob, I watched the whole thing. PAINFUL...

WHtOU.gif

This both the funniest and the saddest thing I've seen. Thanks.