Things that make you LOL!

RyanRo24

Australian man punches kangaroo to save dog

Action starts at 0:20

The only way that could have been more Australian is if he were holding a can of VB

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The first time I saw the video below I could not stop laughing.

However I was not the man in the costume.

It might look funny at first but I would be scarred to death about wrestling a 350 Lbs. Kangaroo.

A new boss is hired at a business and is determined to rid the company of any and all slackers. On a tour of the production floor, he notices a man leaning against a wall texting on his phone. He is determined to show the workers that he means business. The boss walks up to the man and says, "Hey you, how much do you make a week?"

The man, looking a bit shocked, says, "Maybe around $400 a week."

"Stay right there," says the boss, who returns to his office and comes back with a check, which he hands to the man. "Here's $1200 dollars. Now GET OUT and never come back."

So the man leaves.

The boss, pleased with himself, turns around to face the workers looking on, and says, "So anybody wanna tell me what that dufus did around here?"

A voice yells to him, "That was the pizza guy from Domino's waiting to collect the check!"

• 3 weeks later...

Dont know why I think its so funny.... but I do

I found that funny also, There is a whole bunch of them, found one called Aras V Jew dance off that had me laughing to my self.

Who ,in their right mind could even THINK of eating that ugly ass pussy? :icon_oak:

I agree, you pretty much deserve to be poisoned if that's how terrible your existence is LOL.