Used Bentley Gt's

Allan-Herbie

What a great buy now inmo. They seem to be rock solid bullit proof cars, and it seems you can buy nice 05's for around 110K, maybe less. Same thing goes for a 2006 Arnage T. Here is a SICK car, that stickered for 330K, and you can buy them with 10K miles for 135K, maybe even less. The 06 Arnage T's even have 500hp. Having owned an 03, I cant see why ANYONE would buy a Benz over one of these if they are looking for luxury.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Best luxury steal imo...

But, most people can't afford the gas, insurance, and maintenance on them, so, they are just sitting around...

I cant see why ANYONE would buy a Benz over one of these if they are looking for luxury.

I was recently talking to the guys at Symbolic Motors and they said that Bentley has taken a huge chunk of market share from MBZ with the introduction of the GT.

What a great buy now inmo. They seem to be rock solid bullit proof cars, and it seems you can buy nice 05's for around 110K, maybe less. Same thing goes for a 2006 Arnage T. Here is a SICK car, that stickered for 330K, and you can buy them with 10K miles for 135K, maybe even less. The 06 Arnage T's even have 500hp. Having owned an 03, I cant see why ANYONE would buy a Benz over one of these if they are looking for luxury.

The Arnage T is an amazing car, but I was completely blown away when I drove the new Bentley Speed. The Arnages seem to be more expensive to maintain, but if you can find a good one with a CPO, it's a great deal. Even if you're looking for an early GT, you could probably pick one up at a great price with a CPO as well.

I wouldnt mind picking up a GT as a winter driver. I drove one of my customers and loved it. The only thing that was weird was the really loud beeping noise after I turned the key to accessory and before I pushed the start button.

The Arnage T is an amazing car, but I was completely blown away when I drove the new Bentley Speed. The Arnages seem to be more expensive to maintain, but if you can find a good one with a CPO, it's a great deal. Even if you're looking for an early GT, you could probably pick one up at a great price with a CPO as well.

Yes, the CPO cars are a great deal if the delaer doesnt try to gouge you on them. I wouldnt worry about buying one off warranty either.

The GT is one car I never "got". Looks like an aerodynamic piece of poop. Gimme an Arnage with a flat big grill anyday though...

I forgot where I read this but people who buy Arnages have 10 times the net worth of someone who buys a GT.... old money vs. new money says it all!

The GT is one car I never "got". Looks like an aerodynamic piece of poop. Gimme an Arnage with a flat big grill anyday though...

I forgot where I read this but people who buy Arnages have 10 times the net worth of someone who buys a GT.... old money vs. new money says it all!

This is somewhat true. For myself, I prefer the Arnage, the wife likes the Gt. I like the Arnage because it does ooze old world money and pure luxury. I dont care about going fast in a Bentley. I just wanna pimp around real slow.

Thats about right for the CGT but 05 is when the Arnage got the new dash/interior stuff and headlight change and they are still 35k over an 04. You can steal an 04 or less right now but I have been watching the 05+ these days and a good low mile (less than 10k) in black is still 150k. No classier car for the money than the Arnage and I have never had a single issue with mine and I have had it for years. Next time don't get that gay purple silver color though! :icon_mrgreen:

This one is bad ass with the Mulliner package and quad exhaust

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-ARNAGE-T...1QQcmdZViewItem

Next time don't get that gay purple silver color though! :icon_mrgreen:

Thats nothing. I know someone with a silver one (06 I think with 3k miles) that he can't give away. Problem? Its got a green interior!

Thats nothing. I know someone with a silver one (06 I think with 3k miles) that he can't give away. Problem? Its got a green interior!

Color is the kiss of death for resale on an Arnage. Many of the crazy old fucks that bought them new picked some horrible combos. Must have something to do with the wives! Black/black, white/tan and bright silver/black are the easiest sell.

I had an Arnage T, drove it daily, no problems whatsoever.

After I spent 7 years in a Bentley service department, I've seen some nasty Arnage problems. I still think they are a great car though.

I liked allan's arnage but it never really did anything for me for the money. At current prices I would think twice. The GT I have test driven but I just can't get past the fact that you need to look at it twice to make sure its not a chrysler 300 from the front.

Thats about right for the CGT but 05 is when the Arnage got the new dash/interior stuff and headlight change and they are still 35k over an 04. You can steal an 04 or less right now but I have been watching the 05+ these days and a good low mile (less than 10k) in black is still 150k. No classier car for the money than the Arnage and I have never had a single issue with mine and I have had it for years. Next time don't get that gay purple silver color though! :icon_mrgreen:

This one is bad ass with the Mulliner package and quad exhaust

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-ARNAGE-T...1QQcmdZViewItem

You are looking in the wrong places. You can get 05-06 Arnage T's in the 125-150 range all day long.

You are looking in the wrong places. You can get 05-06 Arnage T's in the 125-150 range all day long.

You can find them in the 135k range with 20k miles and an off color. A black perfect less than 10k miles 05 or newer is at least 140's unless you know someone desperate to dump but the good colors don't usually get dumped because they sell. Not to say that there isn't a deal to be had but for the most part the 05+ is holding a big premium over an 04.

I knew someone with a black/black 05 who sold his car in less than an hour with people literally fighting over it, I believe a dealer paid $148 for the car about 8 months ago.

When I was looking for my SLR I was interested in a white/beige Arnage T. About 3 months ago i was offered an 8500 mile white/beige 05 for 139. Inmo, white/beige is the color to get.

When I was looking for my SLR I was interested in a white/beige Arnage T. About 3 months ago i was offered an 8500 mile white/beige 05 for 139. Inmo, white/beige is the color to get.

White/beige is nice and suprisingly not too many around. That was a good deal if it was a no issue car. The question though is the new headlights/dash change worth the extra money. I have seen perfect 03/04 cars with less than 10k be offered for 105 range. To me it must be a T and have the quad exhaust and the vents in the front fenders. Here was a nice 03 near me that is a decent deal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003-Arnage...1QQcmdZViewItem