Used Bentley Gt's

Allan-Herbie

A bitt off topic, but the Brooklands is the real thing IMO. Crazy machine.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White/beige is nice and suprisingly not too many around. That was a good deal if it was a no issue car. The question though is the new headlights/dash change worth the extra money. I have seen perfect 03/04 cars with less than 10k be offered for 105 range. To me it must be a T and have the quad exhaust and the vents in the front fenders. Here was a nice 03 near me that is a decent deal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003-Arnage...1QQcmdZViewItem

I would go 05+

Even though it uses the most tried-and-true engine on the automarket?

I never saw any serious engine problems that I can remember.

When I was looking for my SLR I was interested in a white/beige Arnage T. About 3 months ago i was offered an 8500 mile white/beige 05 for 139. Inmo, white/beige is the color to get.

White and beige is nice. I like the silver. I think the car is a little too big for white....kinda looks like a refrigerator on wheels. :icon_mrgreen:

Inmo, white/beige is the color to get.

That really depends on where you live, come to Europe and perhaps you want to change that thought.; )

Best color to get here, is dark blue, dark grey or silver.

Since I'm not from the USA I don't know this exactly, but when I would be buying this GT the only thing I had to pay are some taxes ?

I seriously can't believe they are priced this cheap.

http://www.lamborghinichicago.com/2004-ben...l-gt--c-450.htm

Thats actually priced high for an 04. You can buy 05 for less than that.

Thats actually priced high for an 04. You can buy 05 for less than that.

Oh no the horror, I have to get out of this thread else I'm moving to the states.

Oh no the horror, I have to get out of this thread else I'm moving to the states.
I think you can pick up 04's for 90-95K.

If you are serious about wanting one, hit up Brian at ECS.

Well they are admittable to Canada so maybe if I find a clean cheap one. ECS is short for...?

Well they are admittable to Canada so maybe if I find a clean cheap one. ECS is short for...?
As for Canada I do not know. ECS Is Exotic Car Search.

I picked up a Continental GT for winter. The car is pimp and goes like snot, and the AWD works flawlessly.

My complaints lie with the antiquated navi system, the finicky Bluetooth set-up, and the gas consumption. The thing drinks more than Lindsay Lohan on a Saturday night.

I picked up a Continental GT for winter. The car is pimp and goes like snot, and the AWD works flawlessly.

My complaints lie with the antiquated navi system, the finicky Bluetooth set-up, and the gas consumption. The thing drinks more than Lindsay Lohan on a Saturday night.

Yeah, I remember Aram saying that his only beef with the car is the gas consumption.

Yeah, I remember Aram saying that his only beef with the car is the gas consumption.

:iamwithstupid: One of the reasons why he sold his I believe. Fueling up everyday or so must become a bitch after a while...

I can't believe these cars are losing value so fast, they are great cars, filling a much needed niche in the market...

The Arnage prices Allan is talking about are insane for what you get in terms of presence, luxury, exclusivity, comfort, speed, etc.

-Olivier

:iamwithstupid: One of the reasons why he sold his I believe. Fueling up everyday or so must become a bitch after a while...

I can't believe these cars are losing value so fast, they are great cars, filling a much needed niche in the market...

The Arnage prices Allan is talking about are insane for what you get in terms of presence, luxury, exclusivity, comfort, speed, etc.

-Olivier

what kinda mpg does it it and the size of its tank??

my truck gets 9-10 mpg, 12 on the highway, if Im lucky

but I got a 35 gallon tank so its not too annoying :)

what kinda mpg does it it and the size of its tank??

my truck gets 9-10 mpg, 12 on the highway, if Im lucky

but I got a 35 gallon tank so its not too annoying :)

What does your diablo get? After seeing the way you drive it around on the indy runs it cant be that great!

What's with all the complaining that I always read on the fuel economy of the GT? I don't hear anyone complaining about how many times they have to fill up their Lambo, Phantom or fancy SUV?