The Benz Driver who killed the guy in Scottsdale

Allan-Herbie

I'm watching a news report on it now ... the guy killed was a former state legislator.

EDIT: Holy shit ... on the news they are showing some of his posts at these forums saying "he had a reputation for street racing." Charged with 2nd degree murder. Bluefuck was 42 years old. Nice maturity.

Oh. There is a god...

He killed a former state legislator? The house of pain thats going to come down on him will be immense... There will be political pressure from the prince of darkness himself, to make sure there will be NO DEALS for him...

He is fucked.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching a news report on it now ... the guy killed was a former state legislator.

the racers are fucked. No doubt about it.

But in the long run, we all suffer.

EDIT: Holy shit ... on the news they are showing some of his posts at these forums saying "he had a reputation for street racing." Charged with 2nd degree murder. Bluefuck was 42 years old. Nice maturity.

fcuk ME!

Just trying to clear up some of the things I've heard...is it true that the guy who died was on the phone with his wife at the time of the accident? How fcuking horrible is that? To be on the phone with your loved one when they are killed....As for the MB world forums...I'm suprised they still have that "kill" section up and running at this point....simply dumbfounded at the whole assinine attitude over at that board. I'm sure more facts will flush out as time goes on, but holy shit none of the familes will ever be the same again...

the racers are fucked. No doubt about it.

But in the long run, we all suffer.

How do we all suffer? I dont street race... I may speed a little from time to time but never excessively or recklessly... Hell, I havent even been pulled over in a decade.

If this will make the penalties for the dumb-shits who street-race more draconian, GOOD... And maybe it will convince a few of the sloped skulled shits to not engage in it in the first place, and MY FAMILY will be safer.

I'll bet theres a line of lawyers at the widows doorstep already.

Hell, Where do I sign up to take the Arizona Bar exam?

The guy was from Paradise Valley which is the most affluent city in the valley... I can tell you that the lawyer wont be from Goldberg and Osbourne on the back of the Yellow Pages. .. we're talking Gloria ALLRED action.

I think it would be selfish of me to say that MY day is now fucked too because of this unfair injustice. I was going to enjoy the Pats game, have a few beers with the buddies and have a generally good night and continue to enjoy the holiday buzz, and now it's ruined. But, I hope that it demonstrates just how far one act of stupidy stretches.

Because of the actions of 2 illiterates, an entire community is now in disarray, fearful of the next idiots who may take THEIR lives in a street race. 3 families have been shaken to their cores and will probably never recover, and all of this during the most celebratory time there is, the Holidays.

Wake up, BUCKLE UP, and stay alert. Please, and especially to our younger members, drive safe and keep your eyes peeled.

I just read their thread on it, and I am sickened by those fucksticks,,, their moral compasses are absolutely fractured. If there is a just God, every one of them will have a close family member, killed the way that poor old man was... Then maybe they will learn some empathy. I have ZERO pity for Bluefart, or whatever the fcuk his name is... I have ZERO pity for the dipshits in the mustang. Or anybody else who does something so selfish and pointless.

You dont think people(benz owners) feel sad by the death of Mr. Holman?

Im certain Rob is devastated as am I. Your basing your hate and anger on something that has yet to be proven, when and if it is we will all be much less forgiving. They are investigating the accident , the two drivers are jailed, we await toxicology etc. This entire thread is based on assumption , perhaps the thread on mbworld is lees harsh but there are many sad disheartened people. apparantly there was a death block away from my home, its a wake up call one which I will not ignore.

You dont think people(benz owners) feel sad by the death of Mr. Holman?

Im certain Rob is devastated as am I. Your basing your hate and anger on something that has yet to be proven, when and if it is we will all be much less forgiving. They are investigating the accident , the two drivers are jailed, we await toxicology etc. This entire thread is based on assumption , perhaps the thread on mbworld is lees harsh but there are many sad disheartened people. apparantly there was a death block away from my home, its a wake up call one which I will not ignore.

The majority of the posts were "I feel reel sorry for ROB"... and "Maybe it was the old guys fault for turning in front of them"

1. I dont feel sorry for ROB.... I feel sorry for the guy he killed. I hope he DOESNT get out of it quickly.... I hope he spends the next 10 years of his life thinking about it, having his wife divorce him, getting to see his kids once a month with a glass partition between them, and then when he gets out, NEVER DRIVING A CAR FOR THE REST OF HIS NATURAL LIFE. I hope he is an example to the teenagers who TRULY DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER, of what not to do, if you don't want to fcuk up your life.

2. A car doesnt get THAT destroyed if it turns in front of them and theyre going 45 or even 55... That car was taken apart... They will be LUCKY if the investigation says they were going 70... For that kind of damage 80-100 is much more likely. And there is NO excuse for driving that fast in a 45 zone... NONE, ZERO.

And then there was the classic : "Robs car hit first, at least that means he was winning."

Which leaves me speechless.

The majority of the posts were "I feel reel sorry for ROB"... and "Maybe it was the old guys fault for turning in front of them"

1. I dont feel sorry for ROB.... I feel sorry for the guy he killed. I hope he DOESNT get out of it quickly.... I hope he spends the next 10 years of his life thinking about it, having his wife divorce him, getting to see his kids once a month with a glass partition between them, and then when he gets out, NEVER DRIVING A CAR FOR THE REST OF HIS NATURAL LIFE. I hope he is an example to the teenagers who TRULY DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER, of what not to do, if you don't want to fcuk up your life.

2. A car doesnt get THAT destroyed if it turns in front of them and theyre going 45 or even 55... That car was taken apart... They will be LUCKY if the investigation says they were going 70... For that kind of damage 80-100 is much more likely. And there is NO excuse for driving that fast in a 45 zone... NONE, ZERO.

And then there was the classic : "Robs car hit first, at least that means he was winning."

Agreed.

There is no excuse for going that fast. I just read that they estimate up to 70 mph, regardless its a tragedy that should have never happened.

I feel sorry for Rob and his son and wife , I feel obviously worse for the man ejected and killed. hopefully less people will race or speed based on the end result the last 24 hours.

I think the guy who posted that ridiculous "Robs car hit first, at least that means he was winning."

was a terrible attempt at sarcasm.

I

you are right.

and when did Castor start driving a Pinto.

That's to prevent the members there from being tempted challenge me to a street race. I don't want to get killed by one of their members.

+1

I cant imagine anyone here posting such a terrible comment. If they did, I think they would be banned instantly.

Oh ok now you are an omnipotent SLR driver immune to danger..
Ahhh ya, not only do I respect my life, others lives, but I have a wife, NOT to mention I respect my car which I wouldnt wnt to see splattered all over the news.

Allan, I wont ban him unless you let me...

BUT YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN ME A CHRISTMAS PRESENT YET, AND I WANT THIS.

I dont think we should ban him. Its payback time for all the incessant bullshit he and the other morons have spewed over the last few years.

Thats the fcuking douche i saw stumbling around looking at his car on fire. I dont even think he noticed the dead guy lying on the ground.

Agreed.

There is no excuse for going that fast. I just read that they estimate up to 70 mph, regardless its a tragedy that should have never happened.

I feel sorry for Rob and his son and wife , I feel obviously worse for the man ejected and killed. hopefully less people will race or speed based on the end result the last 24 hours.

I think the guy who posted that ridiculous "Robs car hit first, at least that means he was winning."

was a terrible attempt at sarcasm.

I

Now you idiots there have a REAL KILL story to add to your designated forum section!

I can not believe your forum condones street racing by allocating a whole section to it, inciting idiots to go street race and post their “kills”!

In my opinion the forum is partially responsible, a section as such prays on the weak it makes them commit actions that would gain the respect/acceptance of other(idiots) that condone similar behavior!

May the deceased RIP, I feel sad for all the family members that got dragged into this nightmare by the irresponsible actions of the to morons pictured above.

this is a heavy topic here and I must say it reminds me to keep my cool when my foot is on the accelerator of these impressive cars we all love and drive. my condolences to the deceased and the families that will suffer because of this tragedy and a humble reminder to take it easy out there.

There are quite a few differences between the threads we see here, and the threads on the Benz forum.

#1. When was the last time you saw a thread here by ANYONE that they had just rolled up on a stranger and had a street race out of the blue? Now Go look at MBWORLD were they litterly CHASE cars to get them to race.

#2. As I said, no one is an angel, but when we do have our "runs" we get together with the other people we know, most of whom have race licenses, track experience, been to racing schools, defensive driving schools etc. We also drive cars, which not only go fast in a straightline, but can stop and turn. We also specificly target our routes to go away from traffic and into deserted areas. Occasionally there have been a highway race, but I for one will not pass traffic at a high rate of speed, and would only race if the space permited. Not like these idiots shown in their M5's racing 170mph past traffic.

#3. Those idiots in Benzes try to race everyone. look at the kills section, they race 350Z's, Neons, Mustangs....Anything.

In my case, I cannot remember the last time I was involved in a race with some punk ass idiot, nor can I remember when a member of Lpower was either. The few times people have posted things, such as the supposed 219mph run, you will notice that the true owners, myself included posted reactions indicating how stupid that was if in fact it was real. On a recent run, there was a guy in a Ford Gt, who was driving like an idiot, and speeding through a residential area. I was one of the most vocal people against allowing him to ever run with us again. In the Benz group, that ford driver is EVERY benz driver.

I just can't believe the people at the MBZ forums....what the fcuk are that thinking?!??! Yeah, its they old guys fault that the two fuckheads were speeding, right?

Yeah, HOKAY.

It is just plain disgusting.

This thread has actually made me think....is the rush of speeding actually worth it? The answer is NO. If you are going to speed take it somewhere OTHER than the city.

It is not worth putting someone's life at risk to say hey, my car is faster than yours and that is basically what the cause of this was.

Both of these people deserve whatever happens to them, but their families do not.

May god have mercy on their souls.

I also think this thread has given me a new found respect for Allan, going hundred of miles out of his way to race, instead of doing it in the city and putting other peoples lives at risk.

Just checked Bluemax's profile -- he had no posts in the 'Kills' section of mbworld. I'd be very surprised if the forum could be held liable. However, there's no question his posts will be used against him, should this go to trial.