• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about this cockbag:

Today, 07:10 PM #64

AndrewAZ

MBWorld Fanatic!

Vehicle I drive: BMW FTW

Originally Posted by BlownV8

Here is an aerial view of the intersection. http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...kF&ambiguity=1

Judging by the size of the road and the distance from the previous intersection, it doesn't look as if they could be racing given the 70 mph speed. The E63 is capable of accelerating very quickly and would have easily been in triple digit speeds on this road had he been trying. It doesn't look as if 70 mph would be too far off the norm for your typical speeder on this road if traffic were permitting.

It may be the fact that a fast Mercedes and Mustang happend to be at the same place at the same time or at least that's what I hope. It's a tragic accident that could have been avoided by the elderly driver of the Camaro.

I have been run-off, cut-off, and had my path crossed too many times by elderly drivers. After you honk at them as you are trying to avoid the accident, they give you the evil eye or the bird because they think they did nothing wrong. Most of the time they don't realize that they put their lives in jeopardy and are completely clueless. I see far too many really bad elderly drivers on a daily basis. Just the other day, I witnessed an elderly driver using the shoulder of the interstate as if it were a lane. I'm not sure how he didn't notice the vibrating caused by the cuts in the road but he was driving on the shoulder at interstate speeds for over 3 miles.

Anyway, there are always two sides to every story. Let's hope this was an innocent accident caused by a distracted elderly driver and not an actual street racing scenario. The speeds just seem too low for them to be racing.

First its estimated speeds over 70...

Second this is a residential street its not a normal street like scottsdale road. No one will be going over 60mph maybe 1% go over that. And if your driving over 70 on this road or any other 45mph its a felony and even I would call you in, the fastest I drive on streets like that is 60 and thats party because of other people pulling out in front of you its just not safe, if you want to speed take it to the freeway where people cant pull out in front of you.

Go to google maps and look at the street view you can see the entrance to this street and get a better perspective.

Who the fcuk is he to decide that 60mph in a 45 for him is considered SAFE, while he will call you in if your going 70? Im glad these douchebags are now deciding what is safe and what is not.

Couple of bimmers went down in this street race in LA..... with one dead:

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/pop...13&src=news

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=109810

Funny, the M5board is another forum with a large contingent of street racers and kill story threads. Props to Lpower for keeping this to a minimum and for being relatively responsible. For the most part, at least we organize our driving contests, know our opponents, and take it to hwys far out of harms way.

Racing strangers is stupid.

Couple of bimmers went down in this street race in LA..... with one dead:

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/pop...13&src=news

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=109810

Funny, the M5board is another forum with a large contingent of street racers and kill story threads. Props to Lpower for keeping this to a minimum and for being relatively responsible. For the most part, at least we organize our driving contests, know our opponents, and take it to hwys far out of harms way.

Racing strangers is stupid.

OMG, racing on Hollywood and Highland is like racing through rush hour traffic against oncoming traffic.

OMG, racing on Hollywood and Highland is like racing through rush hour traffic against oncoming traffic.

Happend after the bars closed.... 4:00am

Who has that video where Juicee63 is trying to chase the Gallardo in his car through traffic. Thats a good example of Benz idiots.

It would be sweet if the prosecution used the MBWorld kill stories against him in the civil trial to prove he was a street racer. That would be the ultimate "kill story" for some young prosecutor.

Who has that video where Juicee63 is trying to chase the Gallardo in his car through traffic. Thats a good example of Benz idiots.

Its right next to the video of you going 220 in the lamb, or next to all of your street racing vids, guys in glass houses should not throw stones

It would be sweet if the prosecution used the MBWorld kill stories against him in the civil trial to prove he was a street racer. That would be the ultimate "kill story" for some young prosecutor.
Here is a post admitting to racing at speeds of over 150mph on public roads and highways:

08-26-2007, 01:27 PM #257

Bluemax

Vehicle I drive: 07 E63 & Weekend Toy 96 Dodge Viper GTS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Juice,

I havn't heard a word from these clowns. I did talk to a friend last night about Alllamebo's G. It does have the AWD hook up but the car did get shorter gearing witch could be the year it is or they have been changed. The other item witch sounds fishy to me is the custom exhaust with no changes to the ECU. Ya Right !!

The other guy with the spider got taken by a stock M5 bye three to four cars at 140 mph. That was yesterday on there tea party. The funny thing is last night i was out with some friends and ran into a m5 that wanted to play. Well with four people all weighting over two hundred lbs. The M5 didn't have a chance on the roads or the hwy up to 150 mph. Then he darted of the hwy with a wave and he was alone.

07 E63 P2

Artic White / Cashmere

12.87 @ 112 MPH stock

I may be Allanlambo, but Ive never killed anyone, dont get any tickets, never even been in a traffic accident.

Its right next to the video of you going 220 in the lamb, or next to all of your street racing vids, guys in glass houses should not throw stones
Please show me video of me racing through traffic, or going 220 in a Lambo. Not to mention, Im not the one who killed anyone.

Please show me video of me racing through traffic, or going 220 in a Lambo. Not to mention, Im not the one who killed anyone.

so now you are actually going to claim you have not made videos of you in your car "street racing" or at the very least breaking posted limits?

The crash is bad enough, but you tooting off about how safe you are is psychotic

so now you are actually going to claim you have not made videos of you in your car "street racing" or at the very least breaking posted limits?

The crash is bad enough, but you tooting off about how safe you are is psychotic

No, just the opposite. I said im no angel, and of course ive broken speed limits, BUT I dont go street racing in heavily trafficed areas in the middle of Scottsdale EVER, nor do I go chasing other cars to race, such as you chasing some poor lambo guy down whi is just cruising around. I think we can dig up those posts you made about how traffic was in the way. Your buddy, THE MURDERER just last week attempted to race Ajglobal, through TRAFFIC. It creates a common bond between the two of you, both are DIPSHITS. But I guess when you drive around with an inferiority complex trying to show you have something to prove, this is what happens.

There is different ways of doing things. Racing on the highway where there is no onramps etc, no traffic, just the two cars racing, is one thing. Racing through intersections in traffic is plain stupid. Neither is particulary smart, but at least on the highway with no traffic you "just" risk the life of you and the one you are racing.

Guest skokos

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: SWING AND A MISS!

No, just the opposite. I said im no angel, and of course ive broken speed limits, BUT I dont go street racing in heavily trafficed areas in the middle of Scottsdale EVER, nor do I go chasing other cars to race, such as you chasing some poor lambo guy down whi is just cruising around. I think we can dig up those posts you made about how traffic was in the way. Your buddy, THE MURDERER just last week attempted to race Ajglobal, through TRAFFIC. It creates a common bond between the two of you, both are DIPSHITS. But I guess when you drive around with an inferiority complex trying to show you have something to prove, this is what happens.

Great post,

You throwing me under the bus is completely understandable, you burying Tony is a true testament to your character or lack thereof.

It is truly a sad time , I am not here to defend or argue , but you are the last person that should be judging him

Someone please send links to this guys street racing exploits on the MB forum to the cops. I liked MB owners better when they drove these...

01ye6.jpg

Someone please send links to this guys street racing exploits on the MB forum to the cops. I liked MB owners better when they drove these...

01ye6.jpg

All his street racing point directly to members of this forum..great idea

Someone please send links to this guys street racing exploits on the MB forum to the cops.

I wouldn't do that..... we need to self police ourselves. I was in Canada last month, and while cruising on the 401 expressway, I saw signs spaced every 10 miles apart warning me about the new speeding laws and car confiscation laws. Over there the cops can confiscate your car on the spot if you get caught going 30 mph over the posted limits!!!

Those laws were passed in response to a bunch of street racing fatalities. These accidents generate a lot of publicity, which tends to get lawmakers attention.

Guest skokos

WhereThisIsGoing.jpg

Tell that to the family of the deceased. This establishes a pattern of behavior for the benz owner.