phantom prices

Camel Toe Juice

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have two friends looking to get rid of theirs, both 04's one with warranty and one out of warranty last week, both just under $200k.

I have two friends looking to get rid of theirs, both 04's one with warranty and one out of warranty last week, both just under $200k.

bench rear seat or individuals??

why are people getting rid of their Phantoms? No mechanical issues I hope?

Bench is the way to go! I personally dont like the look of the individual seats. Besides that, certain things are easier with the bench seat :icon_mrgreen: .

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

Bench is the way to go! I personally dont like the look of the individual seats. Besides that, certain things are easier with the bench seat :icon_mrgreen: .

:eusa_think:

Im starting to see the light

:lol2:

...then again, with individuals, you can get more creative :D :icon_super:

I am looking at these right now as well.... I want an 05 or an 06. Looking for the right color combo and price.... Stay tuned. Hopefully will pick one up in the next 1-3 months.

Hell of a car for 200k +/- In my opnion!

• 1 year later...

My thoughts exactly.

Those are some terrible color combinations in the last bunch of eBay links.............. Yuck!

There was an 07 Rolls Beverly Hills edition (1/6)with 25k miles, that was sold through consignment for around 210k..!! Black/Black with white piping and pearl inlay, Piano Key Black Trim too! Be picky, Deals are to be had on 07s.. They have the larger screens in the back.. 17" i believe, and some other options, rather than buying an 04/05/06.. and 07 should have some warranty.

goodluck guys

Your'e right on the warranty -- it's 4 years and unlimited miles and includes maintenance even to second or third or fourth owners........