phantom prices

Camel Toe Juice

There was an 07 Rolls Beverly Hills edition (1/6)with 25k miles, that was sold through consignment for around 210k..!! Black/Black with white piping and pearl inlay, Piano Key Black Trim too! Be picky, Deals are to be had on 07s.. They have the larger screens in the back.. 17" i believe, and some other options, rather than buying an 04/05/06.. and 07 should have some warranty.

goodluck guys

The screens in the back are 12", also not bad :icon_thumleft:

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The screens in the back are 12", also not bad :icon_thumleft:

Are you guys for real??? 12", 17" screens are HUGE!! Industry standard screen is what...7"? LOL.

Didn't know that...wow.

• 1 month later...

Can anyone look up recent Manheim prices? I'm considering taking the plunge and want to see what they're going for lately.

I've had mine for 4 years now, 26k or 28k miles-ish, and very rarely have to take it in for service. The electronics on the 04's are very outdated, you'll never really use the GPS in them. Newer ones have a backup camera (which is pointless since they have the rear radar sensors too), bigger rear screens, but everything else is pretty much the same. I bet people are "dumping" the 04 phantoms because someone who bought them new for $380k then are generally being seen grabbing the new dropheads instead. I still prefer the Phantom because of the las vegas girls seating capacity and size, but often those that buy the new model just buy it because its new.

If this car checks out it may be one hell of a deal!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-WHITE-...5%3A-2%7C39%3A1

Until you buy the carpet that the car is missing, and do the service it hasnt had in years. Carpet is $8000 dealer cost for a set of 4 -- the dealer replaced mine under warranty since one faded to a different color so they had to replace all 4. Do your own homework of course, this was 2 years ago that it was done. :)

It also needs new wheel center caps, notice the RR is upside down. They should always be upright. Those caps are quite expensive too. Its a nice car, just needs a lot of little things to bring it back to a real retail price.

Ben

Also just looked at the closeup pictures -- a LOT of the wood pieces are bad for the interior. Check out the one where it says P H A N T O M on the closeup, you'll see a LOT of pitting under the clearcoat of the wood trim. Madera Concepts in California is who makes the wood trim and they CAN refinish it, but its expensive and you have to send them the actual pieces.

Then look at the interior, especially driver area. Some of the white interior is BLACK spotted around the edges. Whoever drove the car didnt clean it for shit then sold it to the dealer and they just wiped it down it looks. Kinda gross. :)

After seeing all this, I would strongly not recommend this car. Spend the extra on one in better shape.

Also -- On the Phantoms, remember that even though you see a cell phone in the dash, its CDMA and wont work in the USA anymore and requires a phone that hasnt been sold for 4 years. Even if you get the phone, it wont work because there's no more CDMA service. Lastly, the televisions wont work because nobody broadcasts anymore, its all HD. I dont know if they fixed these technological updates for the later years, I just know how it is on mine which is a 2004 that was made in early 2005.

Ben

Also just looked at the closeup pictures -- a LOT of the wood pieces are bad for the interior. Check out the one where it says P H A N T O M on the closeup, you'll see a LOT of pitting under the clearcoat of the wood trim. Madera Concepts in California is who makes the wood trim and they CAN refinish it, but its expensive and you have to send them the actual pieces.

Then look at the interior, especially driver area. Some of the white interior is BLACK spotted around the edges. Whoever drove the car didnt clean it for shit then sold it to the dealer and they just wiped it down it looks. Kinda gross. :)

After seeing all this, I would strongly not recommend this car. Spend the extra on one in better shape.

Also -- On the Phantoms, remember that even though you see a cell phone in the dash, its CDMA and wont work in the USA anymore and requires a phone that hasnt been sold for 4 years. Even if you get the phone, it wont work because there's no more CDMA service. Lastly, the televisions wont work because nobody broadcasts anymore, its all HD. I dont know if they fixed these technological updates for the later years, I just know how it is on mine which is a 2004 that was made in early 2005.

Ben

Interesting on the phone/tv info, and here I thought the analog/digital conversion problem was only suffered by little old ladies in Idaho... :icon_thumleft:

No doubt it could use some TLC but it is the right color and the price and miles are good. Obviously it would need checked out and the carpet/service addressed. Compared to the Arnage T we were looking at it is a decent alternative for the money. Personally I wouldn't want the first year of anything but that is just me. For 135k you won't find another luxury car to compare to this as far as style. Problem is when the price keeps falling like this you will start to see a bunch of tools whos house and lifestyle doesn't match the car financing these for 10 years and that starts to dilute the cache of the car.

• 1 year later...
Guest Rob Burgundy
what is a 2006 with 8600 miles worth?

My estimate based on similar cars that are for sale right now would be between $170-190 depending on the color and options.

Silvers,greys and off colors seem to be going for less where blacks,whites are going on the higher end.

Does it have the bench seat or the theater seating?

Guest Rob Burgundy
thats the car. is it white or gray? what do u think trade in value is on this car and is there any negatives with the year and car.

Sorry,Im happy to edit my post and take out the link if your afriad of someone else jumping on it. To me the cars interior is almost like my Jaguar XJR. Its "oyster". Not grey,not white. More of a cream or bread dough color. Looks VERY nice and I love the theater seating ( although if I was buying one I would want the bench because I have fantasys of three brunettes in black short dresses giggiling and drinking champagne together in the back) :)

Ive always heard the Phantoms with the BMW V12's are extremley reliable. Maybe some of the dealership guys can chime in with a more accurate price! :)

I tried to buy a car from that dealership before. It seems like they only stock top quality cars, but they also ask top dollar++ and are not willing to work on price (at least not in my case).

Guest Rob Burgundy

Is anyone who's educated on these gonna help this guy out?!

high bid was 158000 they want 185000

The interior looks to be "Oatmeal". A very nice and "clean" color, but as with any lighter interior, it is easily dyed from jeans etc...

I know the guys there and have bought several cars from them... I can make a call if you'd like.