Just bought a 1300hp Supra

VegasSE

Yes I've always wanted one, and yes a great deal came along!! A full Sound Performance car and pristine!!! I pick it up next week and I'm almost as excited about this one as getting my Gallardo back from Heffner. :P Well, not THAT excited. I'm blaming it on Greenbeast's video of his Supra destroying an LP640 like it threw an anchor out the back end. :lol: Anyway, are they any other Lambo/Supra owners here?

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/142a5c5...a1600c45dcb.htm

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats Todd... I guess.

You couldn't wait huh? :icon_mrgreen:

Nope. It's been KILLING me not having my car since Nov. I have to have something fast NOW and now is certainly the right time to buy. I did a LOT of research on this car and called SP to verify everything, etc.....It ran something like 8.9 on it's best run. SP also has a new ECU they just finished that makes tuning SO much easier and less temperamental on these cars. That was a big thing for me as well. I'm juiced to pick it up. :D

Here is the engine for you guys that want pics. :lol: Wait on the rest. I'm going to change the rims so I'll take new pics when it gets here.

IMG_0472.jpg

Let's hope. Ordering a couple barrels of VP just for this car. :lol:

Congrats on the purchase... I saw this car in the FS at supraforums the other day and it stood out to me as one of the cleanest cars I've seen on there in a while. I would be putting new rims on it too though ;) Enjoy it in good health.

Congrats on the purchase... I saw this car in the FS at supraforums the other day and it stood out to me as one of the cleanest cars I've seen on there in a while. I would be putting new rims on it too though ;) Enjoy it in good health.

Thanks man. I have ALWAYS loved the Supras. Nearly bought a new one in 95 actually. I was hot the trail of about 5 different ones but this one has the engine set up EXACTLY how I want it, and it's so close to Sound Performance that I can drop it off and have the ECU changed without shipping the car, which is a BIG bonus. Hopefully she will be home in Vegas in about two weeks. :D

Congrats. I had a 94 turbo with a few bolt ons pushing a little over 550whp a couple years ago, I can't imagine what 1300whp feels like!

Congrats. I had a 94 turbo with a few bolt ons pushing a little over 550whp a couple years ago, I can't imagine what 1300whp feels like!

One of my FIRST plans is to run some video of the Supra against the TT Gallardo. :headbang:

One of my FIRST plans is to run some video of the Supra against the TT Gallardo. :headbang:

:icon_super: :icon_super: That'll be one hell of a run! If you need an extra driver you might be able to twist my arm in to coming up to Vegas for the weekend and helping out :icon_mrgreen:

I had a 94 turbo with a few bolt ons pushing a little over 550whp a couple years ago, I can't imagine what 1300whp feels like!

Faster? :lol2: LOL

:icon_super: :icon_super: That'll be one hell of a run! If you need an extra driver you might be able to twist my arm in to coming up to Vegas for the weekend and helping out :icon_mrgreen:

Well I figure it's only fair to compare a pair of 1000+ hp cars. I get sick of seeing super modified cars beat basically stock cars, so let's find out which one is faster with both amped up. :P

Faster? :lol2: LOL

:thefinger:

Well I figure it's only fair to compare a pair of 1000+ hp cars. I get sick of seeing super modified cars beat basically stock cars, so let's find out which one is faster with both amped up. :P

:icon_thumleft:

Nope. It's been KILLING me not having my car since Nov. I have to have something fast NOW and now is certainly the right time to buy. I did a LOT of research on this car and called SP to verify everything, etc.....It ran something like 8.9 on it's best run. SP also has a new ECU they just finished that makes tuning SO much easier and less temperamental on these cars. That was a big thing for me as well. I'm juiced to pick it up. :D

That is dope man, just don't let your emotional excitement overwhelm your logical reasoning. Enjoy that monster SAFELY, please.

Man oh man, that car is going to be bad-ass :icon_super: .

Pro EFI? Congrats on the purchase. It should be very interesting race between a TTG and the Supra.

Congrats on the purchase. But to get a fair video shouldn't your TTG also be pushing 1300hp and not 1000hp? Seems like you have created a personal hp war in you garage (with insane numbers) :icon_super: :eusa_dance: :icon_thumleft:

Irrelevant statistics: You have two cars with a combined power of 2300hp, to achieve that number with diesel fortwo Smart cars, one would have to have 52 of them...

Pro EFI? Congrats on the purchase. It should be very interesting race between a TTG and the Supra.

Yes, Pro EFI, you got it. It's going to be my life saver as the car is in Chicago now but is coming to Vegas. Talk about different climate extremes. Everything about these two climates is different.

BTW, I see that beast in your sig. :icon_thumleft:

Congrats on the purchase. But to get a fair video shouldn't your TTG also be pushing 1300hp and not 1000hp? Seems like you have created a personal hp war in you garage (with insane numbers) :icon_super: :eusa_dance: :icon_thumleft:

Irrelevant statistics: You have two cars with a combined power of 2300hp, to achieve that number with diesel fortwo Smart cars, one would have to have 52 of them...

Well, let's see what boost I decide to come back from Sarasota with. :P